Chapter 11: Last Night

I woke up with another terrible head ache.  I walked out of my room and into the main living space. Me and the boys wre staying at a hotel while we spend a few days in New York City. The boys all said good morning, besides Harry. We haven't been talking much, since.. ya know. 

"Do you know where the-" Harry interrupted me. 

"Bottom cabinet in the bathroom." He said sharply.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?" I asked.

"Because you went out drinking and got drunk.. Again." He mumbled and walked away.

"Niall-" Liam started talking.

"I can do what I want." I said.

I walked into the bathroom and took the pills before walking back into mine and Harry's room. Yes, me and Harry are sharing a room. The boys made us. Harry was sitting on his bed not bothering to look at me. 

I got on my phone within a few minutes Harry spoke up. "Do you remember what you said to me last night?" I looked up at him, he was playing with his fingers. "No." I looked back at my phone. 

"You came up to my bed and woke me up.. You asked where Ella was. I guess she wasn't sleepign with you so you got worried." He said. I slowly raised my head. "You had no idea of what happened." He finished. 

I put my head in my hands.

"Harry can I tell you something?" I said quietly.

"Of course."

"i-I really miss her." Tears poured out of my eyes.

"I know Niall, I do too." 

__________________________

Authors Note :

I know really short. Sorry. I just really want to post twice for you guys today! More is coming soon (:

~Sam