Chapter 2 : Afraid

*Few days later*

I just find it weird how they've never found out.

You know, about me.

I mean does really nobody know?

It was world wide news.

WORLD WIDE.

Yet, still the boys don't know and nobody on the crew knows.

Niall was the only one who knew what my dad looked like. I guess, if Niall never saw the news, then.. Nobody knew it was my dad. I chose not to show my face on the TV.

I feel stupid.

Of course nobody knew it was my dad.

My face never showed on tv.

Duh.

"Babe, you hungry?" Niall said sitting down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and nodded. "Wanna go get some lunch?" He asked grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. "Yes, sir!" I walked over to the closet and put on my sandals.

The tour bus was stopped, tonight they had another concert. We walked out of the tour bus hand in hand. My phone started buzzing and I pulled it out of my pocket.

Jake.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ella! God, I miss my best friend."

Everyday, he calls me.

Same conversation.

Same question.

"Have you?" He whispered.

I looked over at Niall, he smiled at me.

"No." I simply said.

"You're going to though, right?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, Jake." I said more quietly.

"But-"

"I'm busy, I need to go. I'll call you later. Bye, Jake." I said then hung up quickly.

"Is everything okay?"u Niall asked with concern. "Yeah, just doing his daily check up." I said. We kept walking.

Jake wants me to tell Niall about my Dad.

Everything.

Sometimes I think he just wants me and Niall to break up.

But I know Jake, he's not like that.

Jake calls me everyday now, usually more then once. He's lonely and depressed. Jane, remember her? She died a month after I left due to a car accident. It's sad really, Jane and I were close.

I wouldn't talk for weeks, I would just cry on the phone with Jake. He's still upset, but who wouldn't be if their sibling died.

We walked up into a restaurant and sat down at a booth. We ordered and sat quietly. Niall broke the silence. "You know what I want us to do someday?" Niall said. "What?" I smiled. "Go back to that Cafe.. Remember that place?" He said smiling.

I leaned back. "How could I forgot it." I smiled. "Remember that dream you had. That was so weird. But I got so freaked out about it, ya know? I thought some random man was going to kill me." He laughed. "Yeah.." I mumbled.

"I was so stupid." He shook his head.

"Only a crazy person would do that." He laughed.

I faked a laughed and agreed with him.

"Are you ever afraid of that?"

"Of what?" He asked.

"Of- nevermind. It's stupid." I shrugged.

He look at me and raised his eyebrows.

"It's nothing!" I said.

He smiled at me.

"You're perfect." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm serious." He paused.

"And I love you."

__________________________

Authors Note:

I know you all probably hate me right now. And I'm sorry!!!!! Forgive me ): So anyway, it's probably going to take me a while again to update. But I hope not as long as this took! Just Kik me or inbox me if you have any questions (: Thanks for reading !

~Sam