Chapter 22: Club

Ella's POV :

"I hope so." I whispered.

It then fell into an awkward silence. It's weird though. Whenever I was around Harry or any of the boys, it was never awkward. We were always so comfortable around each other and now, well now it's like we're strangers again.

Harry's phone went off. It was a text.

"The boys want me to come back now." He said.

"It's ok, you can leave." I said quietly. He stood up and walked to the door, me following.

"Harry?" 

"Yeah?" He turned to face me.

"Tell them thank you for coming to make sure I was alright. It may not of seemed like it meant anything, but it did." I said.

"No problem." He smiled pulling me into a hug. 

"When will I see you again?" He whispered.

"I-I don't know. Soon though, I promise. When is the tour over?" I asked.

"We have like 4 more shows." He said.

"We'll plan something. I got a new phone, wait one second." I said running to the kitchen. I found a pen and paper, and quickly wrote down my new number. I walked back to where Harry was standing.

"Here." I handed him the small piece of paper.

"Thanks." He smiled and hugged me again. He kissed the top of my head.

"I'll call you ok?" He said stepping out the door. I nodded. He walked away and I closed the door.

Harry's POV :

I walked into the hotel room. All there faces turned to me, except Niall's. He wasn't with them.  Their faces all look sad and worn out.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He went out." Louis said.

"Where?" I said.

"Where do you think?" He paused. "We all tried to call him. But you know how he gets." 

"S***."  I said. "I'm going to look for him. Just, stay here."

I walked back out the door and down the stairs. No time for an elevator. I ran outside and down the streets. I tried to remember what clubs Niall liked to go to in London. I found myself just walking down the streets, trying to find one of them.

I found one within ten minutes. I walked in the club and searched everywhere. I walked up to the bartender.

"Have you see Niall Horan in here?" I yelled over the loud music.

"Was just here a few minutes ago. Walked out with some man." He yelled back.

I walked out of the club and looked around.

With a man? What the f-.

I heard yelling from a man and women. It came from the back of the club.

I ran to see what was happening. I saw a big man and the back of a blonde's head.

"LET GO OF HIM!" She screamed trying to pull on the mans arm. The voice was familiar.

It was Ella's voice.

________________________________

Author's Note :

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in the past couple of days. I was at my cousins cottage and then I went to Kalahari. Guess who I saw there!? Maddie, Kenzie, and Kendall from Dance Moms! I didn't talk to them though. SO anyway, more is coming. Comment and vote!

~Sam