Chapter 23: Tell me why

*

He pushed her away.

"HEY!" I yelled. Ella's body turned my way and her eyes widen. The man had his arm around an obviously drunk Niall's neck. I walked over to Ella's side.

"Now, who the f*** are you." He yelled. I put my hands on my hips and stuck out my chest. I cleared my thoart.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles." 

*

LOL JUST KIDDING THIS IS THE REAL CHAPTER! 

________________________________

The man pushed Ella pack.  She fell on her butt. I watched in shocked.

"J-just go. I can handle this." Niall slurred obviously drunk.

Ella got up and brushed herself off. "No you can't. Now just let him go. What the h*** is wrong with you." Ella said.

"Just run home, little girl. Me and Mr. Niall here have some business to do." The man had a deep raspy voice.

"What business. Niall never did anything to you." She yelled.

"But he did do something that made your father very angry. He made you fall in love with him." He smirked.

"M-my father. But he's dead." Ella stuttered.

"He told me to take care of business. Once he died." He said.

 I dialed 911

Ella's POV:

My heart stopped.

"B-but we're over now. He has nothing to do with my life anymore." I said quietly.

"Exactly. So why would you care if-. WHOS THAT!" He yelled. I turned my head around, brown hair ducked behind the wall. The man threw Niall down and he ran to where he saw the person. I kneeled down to Niall.

"Are you alright?" I whispered. The man and him were fighting once I showed up. Blood trickled down from his lip.

"Why would you care?" He said. 

"Why wouldn't I." I said through my gritted teeth. I felt a hand on my back and it threw me away from Niall.  I grunted as I hit the ground.  

"Leave her alone please." I heard Niall whisper. The man picked Niall back up by his collar. He whispered something in Niall's ear and Niall's face turned frightened. He shook his head furiously back and forth. I tried to get up but I had a sharp pain in my side.

Narrator's POV (THIRD PERSON) :

"Please, no." The words barely left Niall's lips. The man smirked at him. 

"Tell me why I shouldn't." The man's name was Derek. He was Ella's fathers "buddy" from work. Ella's father knew one day Ella would turn him in. So he told Derek all about Niall. And told Derek to finish the job if he couldn't get the chance to.

Niall looked over Derek's shoulder to see a pained Ella. Ella struggled to get back on her feet, she has hit her head when Derek threw her back. There were tears starting to form in her eyes. She knew what was going to happen, and she was afraid. More than she ever was.

Harry was shaking, his body up against the cold brick wall. The police should be here by now, he thought. He couldn't bare to look around the corner again. He was scared that Derek might see him again.

"Why aren't they here yet?" His voice was shaky when he spoke into the phone.

"They should be there any minute. Just stay calm, please." The operator said calmly.

Niall's lips quivered. "TELL ME WHY." Derek screamed. Niall shut his eyes. He took a deep breath.

"Because I love her. She doesn't deserve to die, please don't hurt her. I'll do anything." Niall cried.

He looked back over his shoulder and saw Ella. She was holding onto her head. She looked hurt, scared.

"Even take your own life." Derek whispered coldly in Niall's ear. Niall's breathing slow down.

"Y-yes. Anything."

______________________________

Author's Note :

Helloooo! What do you guys think? Please give me feedback! Comment and vote! More is coming (:

~Sam