Chapter 26 : My Gut

Niall's POV :

I find it hard to believe, that she loves me too. After kicking her out and saying all those things to her. She still loves me. I wanted to go over to place right now and wrap my arms around her. Our lips would reconnect after the weeks of being separated.

But I know I won't. I am to afraid, I'm afraid she'll reject me again and I'll look like a fool.  I'm a coward. That's what I am, A coward.

Harry did have a point though. I think I am trying to push her away. But the thing is, she's doing the same with me.

I guess we both love each other, but we're afraid of what might happen. 

She told me that she wanted a normal life, and with me in it, it would be far from normal. I don't blame her either. Being with a famous person is tough, and scary. The fans, and paparazzi are a lot to handle. 

It's all just to complicated.

Jake's POV :

After watching the movie, Ella still remained silent. I felt afraid for her, she witnessed something terrifying.  Even if nothing REALLY bad happened, it stil scared her a lot.

I realized that I haven't told Ella about my surprise that I was going to tell her.

"Ella?" I said. She flinched at the sound of my voice that broke the silenced.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"I got some news. Please don't hate me for this." I said slowly.

"Just tell me." She said laying down on her bed.

"An interviewer contacted me and wants you to be on her show. I said yes, because I wasn't thinking right and now you have to tell the world the truth. I can cancel if you want me to." I said quickly.

"No, don't." Is all she said.

"Wait, you want to go to the interview?" I said in shock.

"Maybe. It might be good for me to get it out. After hiding it forever." She whispered.

I smiled at her and she returned a smile. I kissed the top of her forehead and pulled her into a tight hug.  

"When is the interview?" She mumbled into my chest.

"It's awhile away. I wanted to give you some  time." I whispered.

"Thank you." She said.

"It's nothing Ella." I said. She pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"It's everything, Jake. You dealt with me when everyone else left. I was a jerk to you, but you're still with me. It may not seem like it, but I love you. You're my best friend and I would have nothing to live for if it wasn't for you. You still love me after all the s*** that has happened to me. It really means to world to me, everything that you've done. It's just- thank you." She said pulling me into another hug.

I smiled as a single tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't realize how much I meant to her. 

"And I know you got mad about the Niall thing. But Jake, you have seen how I am without him, I'm not the same. I don't think I've really ever gotten over him. You understand that right?" She said softly.

"Of course I do." I smiled slightly.

I know I love Ella.

But as a friend, nothing more, anymore.

She loved Niall, and I supported that.

They are meant to be.

I can feel it in my gut.

And my gut is never wrong.

_______________________________

Author's Note :

Hi, ok so yesterday > best night of my life. It was the most amazing thing ever. I am still recovering.

A lot of people asked me to post a video or pictures. But I don't know how to put them on her. Like I don't know what to type in.

I know sad. But can any of you inbox me or comment on what to do?

Thanks (: More is coming!

~Sam