Chapter 5: Tell Me

I scooted away from Harry awkwardly. I wiped my tears. Niall sat down next to me and pulled me close.

"Why're you crying?" He asked.

I didn't answer.

He looked at Harry.

"Ella and I need to talk." Harry paused.

"In private."

I got up off the couch and followed Harry outside. I looked up at him.

"You need to tell him Ella."

I stood in shock. Not moving.

I knew today was the day.

It had to be.

"I don't think I can." I said sitting down.

"You have to. I'll tell the boys. You just tell Niall." He said bending down.

"I can't." My voice cracked.

He lifted up my chin.

"He's your boyfriend Ella."

He paused.

"He needs to know."

I closed my eyes tight. And I took a deep breath. I opened and looked at Harry.

"Can you bring him out here?" I whispered.

He smiled and nodded.

He started walking away.

"Wait. Harry?" I said. He turned around.

"Yes?" He said.

"You're sure he'll understand?" I said.

He walked toward me and hugged me.

"Positive." He smiled.

And with that Harry walked into the tour bus. I sat down at the picnic table. I tried to control my breathing.

I felt sick.

Never in my life have I had this much butterflies. I just wanted to throw up.

My heart was pounding fast.

I heard the door shut. I closed my eyes and didn't bother to turn around.

"Ella? Babe, what's going on?" Niall said sitting next to me.

I couldn't speak.

"Ella." Niall turned my face toward his.

"Tell me."

I heard yelling in the bus.

They all hate me.

I scooted away from Niall and put my hands in my lap.

"Remember my dad?" I whispered.

"How could I forget?" He laughed.

"He's, dead." I said.

"What?" He said in shock.

"What happ-"

"He's been dead Niall."

"Ok, can you please just tell me what's happening Ella?" He said confused.

"Do you really want to know?"

I took a deep breath.

"Of course I do. Tell me. Please."

"Ok."

"Niall, since the first day I've met you. I've been lying. I've been lying about my past and my family. You know how I never wanted you to meet my dad? I said because, yes, he was protective. But he was more than that. If he found out who you were Niall. He would've killed you."

"When I first met you my dad had already killed 4 boys who were my best friend, boyfriend, or people I barely knew. I didn't want you getting hurt. I was trying to protect you, that's why I didn't want to see you anymore. I mean I did but I didn't want to risk your life."

"And that night when I never called you back. I did find a picture of my mom Niall. And the TV was on. The news actually."

"Niall, my mom never died of Breast cancer. She was murdered after giving birth to me. By my dad. I didn't find out until that night. I was so pissed at my dad. I told him I was going to tell the police but he threw me into the wall and threatened me."

"I knew he was serious. He told me he was going to kill you. That's why I left you Niall. That's why. Then you left, and I found out who you really were. My dad did too. And he had a plan. He never told me, I found out one day. The plan was all set up to kill you."

"And I couldn't let you die. So one night it took all my courage to walk out of my house and go to the police station. I told them everything."

"My dad was found guilty and got the death penalty, Niall. He's been dead this whole time. Since we met up again."

I took a deep breath.

It was over.

I told him.

I looked over at him. He was now standing up pacing back and forth. He stoppered and leaned against the table. His face was red.

"You mean all this time you've been lying?" His voice raised.

"Yes, but-"

"Why Ella, WHY! Our whole relationship has been a lie!! And now just all of a sudden you decide to tell! Why did you have to lie???!!!!!!!" He screamed.

"Harry wa-"

Every time I went to talk. He cut me off.

"WHAT? Harry knew??!!"

"Ju-"

"What the f***." He yelled.

For the first time in my life.

I was afraid of Niall.

*To be continued*