Chapter 25 : She Loves You

Ella sat silently on her bed as Jake went to make her some tea.

Ella hasn't been the same since she held that gun in her hand. She felt like a criminal, like her dad. She never thought she would be so close to shooting someone. Jake walked back into Ella's bedroom with the hot tea in his hand.

He had cooled down and apologized for freaking out a Ella yesterday. And of course she forgave him. At time like this Ella needed her best friend more than anything. Ella leaned her head on Jakes shoulder once he sat next to her.

She hasn't seen the boys since the day it all happened. She talked to Harry only once on the phone. He made sure she was doing fine, of course she said she was.

But really she was scared. She kept replaying the moment when Derek held the knife up to Nial. She got the chills.

"Ella, you're freezing." Jake said. 

Jake got up and got a blanket out of Ella's closet. He wrapped the blanket around them both and he held onto Ella's free hand.

"Everything's going to be alright, ok? I'm going to protect you." He whispered then kissed her hand.

She tried to smile, but failed. She simply just nodded and squeezed his hand. 

Ella never found out what Niall had said to Derek. That he would take his own life for her. No one had told her. No one had told her that Derek was going to also kill Ella. First though, so Niall could watch. Ella just thought he was going to kill Niall because of her father, no her too.

Harry walked into his bedroom and saw Niall on his phone, playing something. Harry sat down next to him.

Niall hasn't been saying much. He too, is still frightened. He could still see the look on Ella's face when she dropped the gun. He was scarred for life, and everyone knew it. He thought he was going to die, with Ella there.

He still couldn't believe that Ella tried to save him. After everything she said to him earlier that day. She still came to help him.

He would've been fine with dying right there. It would've kept Ella safe. He didn't want her dying. Even if she did hate him. 

Deep down, Niall didn't want ti believe that she hated him. But he had to, she said it herself. She wanted a normal life, without Niall in it.

Harry's POV :

I could tell that Niall was thinking about something. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he was biting his lip, hard. 

"Niall, I need to tell you something." I said. Niall looked at me.

"What?" He said quietly.

"It's something about Ella-"

"What? I thought you said she was alright. What's wrong?" He said very quickly.

"She's fine, Niall. Nothing's wrong." I chuckled. He just nodded, his face getting red.

"You really care about her, don't you?" I said.

"Yeah, she's-. I love her." He whispered.

I took a deep breath. "You know she still loves you. She told me herself." I said.

He laughed at me. "Is that what you wanted to tell me? Harry, a lie isn't going to make me feel better."

"No, I'm not lying. I'm serious Niall, she needs you in her life." I tried to explain.

"But she doesn't want me." He said louder.

"YES SHE DOES!" I yelled beginning to get impatient.

He stayed silent. 

"You love her Niall, and she loves you. OPEN YOUR EYES. Stop trying to push her away, when you need her and she needs you. God, Niall. Don't you realize she tried to save your life. By shooting the guy. Do you know what she told me on the phone?" I stopped waiting for him to answer. He shook his head no, not looking up though.

"She told me, when she held that gun in her hands. She felt like she was her dad, like a killer. She said it took all of her strenght not to drop that gun, because she was afraid." I paused.

"She said she didn't drop the gun because of you. She wanted to be strong for you Niall. Just for you, she had those few moments that she felt like her dad. Niall, she wasn't going to let you die. She didn't want you to. Now does that sound like someone who hates you and doesn't want you in her life?" 

He never looked up, never answered. I could tell her was ashamed, he was crying. I got up.

"Excactly." I whispered.

___________________________________

Authors Note :

Hey, guys. OK SO TOMORROW IM GOING TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND IM FREAKING OUT. SOMEONE HELP ME.

I won't be able to update probably tomorrow, sorry! Anywayyyyyy, how was the chapter?  Please, comment and vote! More is coming (:

~Sam