Chapter 10 : You Tell Me.

Ellas POV :

I thought about what Jake was saying. He said I wasn't the real me. And I know I'm not right now. I'm just so, so depressed, I guess. It's hard not to be actually. I just miss.. Him, them. Jake told me not to say their names anymore, it'll only make it worse. I hope he's right. 

Jake's been really good to me. He comforts me when I just start to break down crying. He listens to me and he always is trying to make me smile. He's making me watch a happy movie, it's The Little Mermaid. That's my favorite princess movie and he knows it. 

We were way through the movie when Jake pulled me closer to him. I felt awkward, I think because I've never been this close to him. I mean he's just my best friend, nothing more, nothing less. I started feeling something else though, the awkwardness went away. I felt comfort, safe, and I had this warm feeling inside.

I don't know what it was, but, I-I liked it.

At least I think I did.

Nialls POV :

I reached out to my side, the bed was empty. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the lamp beside my bed. I was still by myself in bed. I got up slowly from my bed and rubbed my head. I had a terrible head ache. I stood up and my surroundings spun. 

I walked over to a nearby bed and patted someones shoulder. Harry turned around and growled. 

"What do you want Niall?" He mumbled.

"Where's Ella she's not with me..." I had trouble talking.

"What? Niall, she's gone." He slammed his bed back on the pillow.

"What.." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"She been gon-. Niall, you haven't been drinking again. Have you?" He said sitting straight up.

"Why did she leave Harry/" I said girpping onto his tshirt. 

He pushed me away from him.

"You tell me." He said glaring at me.

I smacked him across the face. He stood up and pushed me into the wall.

"She left because of you. You made her leave, ok? So shut the h*** up and go back to bed." He said through his gritted teeth. I saw a tear rolled down his cheek. He let go of me and walked away. I fixed my shirt and walked back to my bed.

Did I really make her leave?

_________________________________

Authors Note : 

OK, just so you know. Niall was drunk during this chapter. You'll find out more about that later. Anyway, more is coming! (:

~Sam