Chapter 2

****the new cover is of what i envisioned sky to look like*****

"Its time to go, we gotta get out of here, remember back then how i said I had safe houses all over the place? Well we are going to one of them, name a place where we can live incogniito" I said 

"How bout  we go to seattle? I'll get our stuff packed, you call Judy and tell her we are getting back into the hunting buisness." Wulf said as he sprinted upstairs to get our things packed.

"Remember to pack only the essential items! We cant bring too much and we cant take too long to mov e!" I screamed up at him as i dialed the number to our old headquarters, i still have it memorized.I stared down at my hands as i dialed the number and as i heard it ring.  

"What is your code?" I heard an automatic voice on the line say.  

"5142314796660" I responded, immediately i heard someone pick up the phone on the other line.  

"Sky? Is that you? Oh my god is everything okay?" Judy said, she sounded so much older, weaker and yet i still knew how strong she was.  She had to be at least 60 by now.  

"Hi.  We are getting back in the buisness, we have two kids, send four trainers over to the seattle safe house, and send a private jet to pick us up, send it straight to the house." I replied urgently

"Okay, I can do that but why? whats going on? Is everyone alright? Wait, why only four trainers, where is Shadow?" She asked

"He was killed. By a demon, I couldnt save him in time."  I tasted bile in my mouth as i tried to choke out the words.  

"im so sorry" She replied

"Just send the jet and trainers, while your at it, send us some cars, since my car is busted up pretty bad, just send me and Wulf both motorcyles.  Also, send Amy and Rory both a car, something durable but fast for a quick getaway.  Thanks, Ill video call you when we get on the jet." 

I hung up the phone fighting back tears, i hadnt thought about Shadow in a long time, or about how it was because of me that they all died, all of them because something was, is,  hunting me.  About a half hour later the Jet arrived.  We all put the small amount of things we could take into the jet and got in.  When we were high enough i called Judy on video, when she saw me she got this horrified look on her face.  "what happened to you?

"I dont know, the demon, he changed me."

We discussed it a little more as we flew and finally we landed.  I walked inside and before anyone else could go in and i did a walkthrough.   Its clean, come on in.  every one came in and chose a room and unpacked.  

"I'm going to the origanal house.  I need to find something, dont argue, you cant stop me im going even if i have to sneak out at night, I need you to stay here and keep an eye on the kids."

"Honey please dont go! love! I need to know your safe!" he replied practically screaming 

"SHHHH! the kids will hear you!" i shushed him, "now im going whether you want me to or not.  sorry.  I love you baby" I pulled him into my arms, knowing that this may be the last time i saw him.  "Keep the kids safe"  I whispered as i left.  I hopped on my motorcycle and started off, towards our old home.  

I arrived there about four hours later and sprinted upstairs to Mr. Hunters old room.  I opened the door and ran inside, i found the cabinet that had all of our information inside and opened it.  I grabbed all of the papers and books and stuffed them inside my bag when i  found a video on the bottom of the drawer. I grabbed and stuffed it inside my bag.  Then i opened the rest of the drawers and found an old looking leather bound book.  I figured it could be useful and put it in my bag too. Then i drove off.  When i arrived home the house was trashed and empty.  I dialed Wulfs number, but he didnt pick up, someone else did.  

"Hello sky.  I have your family, there are clues in the house as to where to find them, you shouldnt have left them alone you know.  Better hurry though." He laughed then hung up.