Chapter 27

One day into our honeymoon and we already have someone trying to kill us. God damnit. Not a-fucking-gain. "Hey babe! a little help" I yelled as i simaltaniously tried to continue brushing my teeth. Storme came in and laughed a bit, im sure it was quite a sight.  "Yea yea, im sure i look just ridiculous, now get the asshole off of me so i can blow his head off!" i yelled. 

"Fineeee" He replied and then i heard the camera go off and i heard him swear and mutter about how he was sure he turned off the sound. eventually i was done brushing my teeth as im fighting the motherfucker so i spat in his face and shoved the tooth brush down his throat. I laughed as he grabbed his eyes and complained about how he could taste the mint through his eyes. I laughed then gouged out his eyes slowly popping both of them out savoring that nice squishing sound of them coming out. "Bet ya cant taste the mint now bitch!" then i slit his throat and skipped away giggling to myself at my totally badass comment.  Maybe ill keep this guy and practice my decapitation! Maybe i could disect him! that could be fun. i picked him up and  brought him downstairs to the basement and put him in this little freezer we had down there and closed the door, this is why people dont try to kill me when im happy, becuase i for one would have absolutley no remorse in killing them instead!  I ran up to Storme with blood and toothpaste and fucking eyejuice all over me and tackled him. "Lets wrestle!!" i yelled excitedly. I got all of the blood and stuff all over him and he looked kind of disgusted, so naturally i spread it on his face, just to disgust him more. He then started tickling me and as i giggled and rolled around trying to escape the relentless tickles and giggles that were tackling me i realized something. Im happy, the is my life,and im happy, get married, have sex, win a fight, slit a throat, cuddle storme, laugh with storme, fight some more, kill some more, save people, hunt things the family buisness, and this is perfect. This is my own twisted little view of perfection.  and you know what? Its wonderful. And as i realized that, i kissed Storme with so much force and passion, had he not been laying down he would have been knocked over "You know what babe?" I smiled, "I love you!" 

He laughed "i love you too baby girl" and he smiled and we cuddled for a couple more minutes till i decieded, i needed a shower. I jogged upstairs to take a shower and found that someo of the blood was actually mine and coming out of a rather large gash on my leg. Ugh, well shit. I cleaned it off and after the shower i bandaged it hoping it wasnt anything serious, then i decided to go out for a fly. I hop out of the second story window of the house then spread my wings and fly off to who knows where. I smiled as i felt the wind below me, the veiw was beautiful with the oceans and the mountains. I decided to land on one of the mountains and i just sat there and enjoyed the veiw, smiling to myself, man it was so gorgauos, i have the most amazing husband, a great house, and i get to kill things for a living, this is the life. Plus i get wings!!  I decided to explore the mountail a bit and found a cave. I decided it could be interesting to check it out.   What i saw was well strange. I saw picturesof me, of the old family and even of storme. there was even pictures from the wedding! What the hell, I started to run out of there until a strong pair of hands grabbed me "You arent going anywhere, these walls are laced with holy water holy oil and iron, so have fun trying to use those powers of yours"  god damnit