Chapter 17

Ding dong! The doorbell rang just as i was finishing making my wonderful custard.I know, random but im good at making it so it works out, maybe ill make some fish fingers too, i saw it in a show once and ive had it before, it is really good. yeah i think ill do that.  I smiled as i started making them and ran to grab the door just as i put them in the oven.  I opened it and saw a tall dirty blonde man with a little bit of scruff around his mouth.  He looked to be about 23 or 24, he was wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt and he had bright blue eyes. He walked in and i showed him to the kitchen and had him sit down as I continued fixing my custard, i set the bowl into a larger bowl of ice to cool it but also keep the texture, then i took the fish fingers out of the oven and told Jackson to sit there while i grabbed Storme.  I ran upstaris and told him to get his nice ass downstairs and then i ran down and put the strange but delicious dinner on the table and when he got downstairs we started eating and laughing and catching up. he seemed excited when we told him we were getting married and he was invited to the wedding. I started getting an insane headache, holy shit it hurts.  "GahhhhH!" I screamed in absolute agony as i fell o  ut of my chair, i saw Storme hovering over me but i couldnt find Jackson.  My vision went blury and everything went black.

I woke yet again to find a wet wash cloth on my forehead and Storme holding my hand. "What the fuck happened?" i asked, concerned.  He was about to answer when the phone rang, I looked down but i didnt recognize the number.  "H...hello?" i stuttered into the phone, im not used to random numbers calling me. I mean no one gets it from me unless its through Judy.

"Sky" I heard a deep voice coming through the phone, "its your father, your real father, you need to stay away from Jackson, lets just say, he's not human and he knows how to weaken your powers, I've yet to figure out how he does it but ill tell you as soon as i know, till then, he's somewhere in your house but i cant pinpoint where so you need to find him and get him out of there, dont kill him yet though, we need him. got it? be careful Sky." 

"Holy shit okay, wait so are you finally going to come back into my life? and help me? Can you and my real mom come over?" I respond. 

"No, its too dangerous im sorry' then he hung up.  

I looked up at Storme "we're in danger, we need to find Jackson, now" I jumped up"you take upstairs i take downstairs, you got the knife?" he nodded and i ran downstairs.

"JACKSON WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU?!" i screamed, pissed. he fucking played us I thought he actually cared. I saved his little fucking life! I risked my life to save him! I messed up my arm that day to save him! does he know how much that hurt? "JACKSON GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HE-" i felt a knife stab into my shoulder. "STORME" that was the last thing i could get out until my mouth stopped working, the last thing i saw before i passed out was Storme running down the stairs and then getting knocked out and left there.  Fuck. was the last thought i had before i couldnt see anything.