Chapter 30 -the ending to the hunters series-

The way i see it is death is just a new adventure for us to explore.  The only reason that I havent set out on this new adventure yet is because of the small amount of people who actually care about me.  And now, the only one i have left has gone. It wasnt his fault that they took him any more than it was my fault. The only fault that lies on my shoulders is that i wasnta ble to find him in time.  I couldnt save him from his inevitable death.  I couldnt save him and thats what destroyed me.  This is what happened, this is how i survived and he died, and soon how i died with him. This is the story of how fate and how choices align and work together to make the ending that truely youve been building up for yourself the whole time. Because when it comes down to it, fate is the ruler and our decisions are his army. And inevitably, we all end up destroying ourselves. This is how we died. 

Tears sprung to my eyes before i even made it to the door, the doorbell still echoing throughout the house.  The door knob felt hot in my hand, almost electric, I immediately jerked my hand away. Unable to breathe, filled with both hope and despair, first hope of hearing word of my love, but also despair of word of my love, dead. I wasnt ready but i had to open the door. After what felt like decades or touching and and jerking from the handle i finally gained the courage to open the door, i closed my eyes, took a deep breath and when i opened them, i opened the door with them.  What i found on the other side made me wish i had never opened that door, my blood went cold, my heart stopped beating for a moment and my breath didnt come. I stopped breathing and fell to my knees, oh my god, my baby, my love, only able to stand with the help of the men that were holding him up, covered in blood, bruises and cuts everywhere, both his legs were broken and he looked so weak. I could barely stand to see it. I sobbed violently and stood up and told them to let me take him, they complied. I grabbed onto him as if my life had depended on it, and i started to hyperventalate, i kissed him with so much force and love I leaned over and whispered into hear ear "i love you" because i knew what would happen next as much as i didnt want to believe it i knew.  They took him from me but let me continue holding his hand, well at least these assholes sort of had hearts, but as i thought about how they may actually kind of had hearts, mine was slowly breaking, i could feel it in every fiber of my being, my heart breaking, then the next thing i knew there was a needle being stuck into my neck, it didnt knock me out, it only paralyzed me so i was forced to sit helpless to watch what they were about to do.  They waited a couple minutes so that the serum wore off just enough so that i was too weak to hurt them but i could still get over too him as he died. One of the men took out a needle and stuck it into his arm and slowly pushed the the liquid into him.  I crawled over to him and whispered a horse "i love you" and he was barely able to whisper it back. He was able to muster the strength for one last kiss and then i had to watch the light leave his eyes. I screamed, I couldnt breath, then i found my knife and dragged it across my skin, if he was going to go on this adventure, i wasnt going to let him go alone. And as i walked into the light, i saw him there smiling with his hand out waiting for me to take it. So i did, and we set off on our new adventure, together.