Chapter 21

_________________STORMES POV________________

She was so skinny, did they even feed her in the past few months that she had been there? She seemed so fragile, so frail, like i had to be careful with her as to not hurt her.  As i carried her out to the car i grabbed my sweatshirt which i made sure to bring and pulled it over her head, she made  a small pained noise that broke my heart and then she went back to sleep.  We drove her down to HQ so the doctor there could fix her broken arm and patch up any other wounds she probably has.  She curled up into my arms, sobbing lightly as we drove down to the HQ and when we arrived i carried her in. She only ever let me carrry her once or twice, when she had a sprained ankle from training.  She was light already, but shes so much lighter than before, now she couldnt weigh over 90 pounds, we brought her in to the doctor and he said he'd have to do a surgery on her arm, I told him i had to be in the operating room with her, he fought for a couple minutes then realizing im not going to back down he agreed.  I sat down in the corner and watched him work, putting Skys arm back into place and doing this and that to fix it, finishing with a lightweight cast that she could still fight in if necessary, then he continued to tell me that she needed her nutrition and i had to help her to build her muscles back. He told me to explain to her that its going to be hard to get her back into the condition that she used to be in  but we had to do it in order to ensure her health. I put her in the back of the car that i decided to drive here in and laid her down, covering her with a blanket, I cant handle seeing her hurt.  

_________Skys POV________________

     I fell asleep when Storme put me in the car, i woke up to him carrying me inside i noticed i was weariang his sweatshirt, i really like his sweat shirt, it makes me feel safe. Even though i know that im never safe.  He laid me down in bed and told me that hed be back in a minute or two.  He came back with a bowl of my faveorite soup and told me to let it cool off before i ate it.  Potato cheese soup, my faveorite, i picked up the spoon and grabbed the bowl, sitting up.  I placed the spoon in the bowl and put it in my mouth.  Absolutely delicious. I closed my eyes enjoying my first bite of food in who knows how long, months? I was only able to eat about a quarter of it before my stomach felt like it was about to explode. I set it down and Storme gave me a weird expression. "I havent eaten in months, my stomach isnt going to let me eat any more than that.  makes me sad because that was really good" I gave him a weak smile and then had a sudden pain in my neck where they were sticking the needle.  I screamed in pain and Storme put his arms around me as the pain started to subside. "They injected me with something, im not sure what it was but they put it right here" I pulled my hair back and pointed at my neck and Strome gasped a little when he saw it, "they injected me with it everyday in the morning and i could barely move all day while they beat me, broke me, hurt me in any way possible, it stopped my powers from working, i felt so entrapped, not only in that room, but in my own body. And it was so cold.  so fucking cold.  I think im going to take a warm shower, and then im going to make some tea and hopefully my powers will start coming back and start to heal me" I gave him a kiss and walked away to run the shower.  I went into the bathroom and made eye contact with my refection, the person in the mirror didnt even look like me, i walked over to the bath and turned on the faucet to warm it up then i walked back to the mirror and started to take off my clothes.  I still had my wonderful boobs, thank god, i smiled at myself for haveing that thought then looked down a little further, underneath my boobs in my side and stomach area i could see my ribs, then i started to take off my pants and tho i still had my ass my legs looked like there was nothing on them.  It was strange, i dont like it.  I looked up at my neck and sweeped my hair back and looked at my neck, now i know why he gasped.  I looked at it and saw a black mark coming out of it, pulsing occasionally, it looked almost like tendrils, loopy and like its reaching for my heart. Thats frightening.  I stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash the pain away, i cried for a few minutes and pulled it together.  Its time to get my life back. I turned off the water, put on my robe went downstairs made some tea and started training. They arent going to take this away from me.