Chapter 12

I woke up at about noon and sat up in bed and stretched, i havent felt this good since... well, ive never felt this good, i looked next to me and saw that Storme had gotten up and i heard the shower running I walked into the bathroom still not wearing clothes and join him in the shower, "Hey love" i say smiling up at him, he responds by kissing me lovingly and continuing in his shower as i put shampoo in my hair and soap up my body. We both finish our shower then get out and dry off and reluctantly get dressed.  I heard my phone ring and see Judy as th caller ID.  "Think you could get that i dont really wanna deal with one of her lectures right now.  "Hello," I hear him answering the phone and i stop listening after a while, yeah yeah a new mission, the usual. Cant i just have a normal day with no demonsky and no violence?  Well whatever i like violence.  "SKY!" he yelled over from the other room. 

"YEAH?" i yelled back. We have another mission yadyada.i stopped listening after a while until i heard the words demons, and top secret.  "Whats thsi about demons and top secret??" i ask walking into the room seeing Storme puttin his shoes on.

"we have to meet Judy at the cafe on 45th street she'll give us the details there.  come on, lets go babe" He said calmly.  

I ran to my bike and he ran to his and we mounted them and turned it on at the exact same time, we giggld at the fact that it was at the same time and then started to ride.  "Hey, ill race ya!" i said into my earpeice.  He laughed and accelorated riding in between the cars really fast, but im going to be faster i laughed and weaved in and out of the cars and saw the coffee shop at the end of the road and accelorated faster, i was pushing 110 mph then i slowed down and turned to a stop right in front of the glass and took off my helmet looking at all of the peoples faces through the windows, they looked amazed and terrified, i laughed then winked and looked over to see Storme right next to me. "So, who won?" i laughed

"well call it a tie?" He laughed

"suree lets go with that, okay babe a tie" i responded sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed and gave me a quick kiss and we walked into the cafe.  We walked over to a table and waited for judy to come in.  We talked for a few minutes about nothing and it was kind of nice we need more regular not killing things dates sometimes.  She walked in and spotted us and sat down across from us and started breifing us.  Basically, we have to find and kill a pretty important demon whos being guardedby about a hundred other lesser demons.  and we have to gank him.

We ride home and he won the race this time, i definitely won it last time though! Even if he said it was a tie! i laughed a bit to myself and he looked at me like i was totally bonkers! Rude, i laughed again.  What am i even laughing at?! Before i made myself look like a complete idiot  i gave Storme a quick kiss then ran upstairs to get packed.  I put my salt filled gun in my bag with our shadow blade and put on some tight form fitting clothes but that i can move in, black leggings and a tank top, and a leather jacket and some comfy combat boots that i can easily run in and also fight in.  I jogged downstairs with my pack filled and my clothes changed to see that Storme had finished a couple minute ago and was wearing some black jeans and his tight black asking alexandria t shirt which looked really good on him.  He also had on that wonderful leather jacket of his for the ride and had on a small back pack so he could wear it as we rode.  I ran into the training room and found Shadow training in the training room and gave him a hug goodbye.  We hopped on our motorcycles and rode down to Las Vegas, finally! Somewhere cool!  Being on my motorcycle, Storme next to me and the wind in my hair, it was so peace ful, even though i was driving somewhere that could very possibly be my death, who cares, this moment is all that matters anyway right? If ive learned anything throughout my life its to live in the now, dont let the past hurt you, dont let the future scare you, just go with the flow and just to let myself be happy when i can be. So right now? Even if i may die in three hours when i get there, i dont care because im happy now.  And thats what matters.  We stopped off at a small dinner joint off the highway and had just your typical burgers and fries so we have the energy to kill at least a hundred or more powerful demons tomorrow.  We drove a couple more hours and finally arrived at a small motel and decided that we were both exausted and we should just crash there.  We went inside and i curled up in his arms and fell asleep almost instantly, i just feel so warm and safe in his anrms.  "I love you baby" i hear him whisper as he starts to fall asleep.  

"I love you too babe" I whisper back and drift off myself.  

"Gooooodmorning" I say as i wake up at about 10 am jeez ive been sleeping in lately this is great!! I got up and hopped into the shower to help me wake up.  Then i got out and started getting dress and snapped the gun into my jeans just in case as Storme snapped the Shadow blade into his jeans.  We ran outside and grabbed a banana and ate it real quick before we mounted our bikes.  We arrived at the huge abandoned building, always a damned abandoned building! I saw people outside of the building. "Jeez theres some outside already?" i whispered to him. I decided that the easiest way was just to go in through the front of the building, no sneaking just killing and conquring.  I stepped off my motorcycle and grabbed the gun out of my bag and he grabbed the knife 

"why do you get the gun?" He asked

"Because im not as good at knives as you are" I smiled. I gave him a kiss then we walked towards chaos.  Time to kick some demon ass!!