Chapter 6

Its been two years since wulf died, and the last time i talked to amy and rory was a year ago.  I got a call from shadow, he got shot that night but he survived.  "Sky, we have a new guy, his names Storme,  all the trainers are busy, so im going to have you start his training, hell be there at 6:00. Bye!"  I looked at the clock it read 5:45, i feel like he could have given me more warning god damnit, i ran up to my room and put on my black leggings and black tank top, then i straitened my mid length blonde hair, put on some eye liner and by the time i finally got downstairs and set up the training room again it was 6:00. I heard the doorbell ring and ran to get it, nice, on time, i approve already. I opened the door and gasped at what I saw, there was a boy standing there probably about a year older that my, short midnight black hair styled into a fauxhawk type style, reddish brown amazing eyes, the perfect size arm muscles, and for what i could tell he probably had abs too, this guy was fucking perfect.  He blushed when he saw me and giggled a little bit.

"so, your Storme right?" i asked a little too excitedly god damnit he was so hot, how the hell do i even talk to him much less train him!

"yeah" he smiled a bit, "and i am assuming you are sky?"

"well who else would i be?" i teased, damn im smooth as butter.  "hey do you want something to drink before we get started?" I asked.  

"sure!" he responded  then grabbed a soda and a cup and looked at me and lifted the drink above the cup and started to attemp to look cool and pour it from high up, i giggled as i watched it pour on his shoe waiting for him to realize that none of it was getting in the cup. His eyes widened with realization that not only did he just ruin his shoes but he completely failed at being cool.  good thing hes cute.  I laugh at him a bit and grab him a paper towel, he laughs and cleans up his shoe tryin to play it off like that didnt happen. "So, Storme, what kind of music do you enjoy?" I ask

"well my favorite band is probably avenged sevenfold" he responded, i made a mental note to look them up later and learn more by them,"how bout you?" 

"Falling in reverse and greenday are like... my life!" i say excitedly, we like the same music!! oh my god we are meant to be!!! MARRY ME "So, any way lets get started, i jog downstairs to the training room and learn that hes actually a really good fighter and an expert in knives, he cann streetfight, box, and use knives right, holy shit he is perfect!" so eventually we finished training and i laid down on the floor exausted, at wich point he threatened to step on me if i didnt move so he could sit down.  I laughed and moved a little to make room for him.  "Hey! so u have a phone right?" I asked him

"yeeeees?" he said slightly sarcastically. 

"well, put your number in my phone then and ill text ya leter!" I smiled as he did so and i sent him a text so he knew it was me texting him.  "well im going to get to bed, your welcome to stick around for a while if ya want but im going to be asleep." I shot him a wink and laughed. 

He laughed "ill just get going, ill text ya later though!" I gave him a quick hug and he left, oh my god, he is the one.