Chapter 22

It still hurts to open my eyes, its been two weeks but my eyes still havent adjusted.  what the hell! Im already starting to get some of my strength back, and the cuts are turning to scars, which should heal by tomorrow, but the scars that left in my mind will never heal, and the ones on my heart, they will eventually destroy me. I ran down to the training room with tears in my eyes and started punching and kicking our punching bag, i ran over to the radio and turned the radio on putting my green day CD 21st century breakdown.  This CD had saved my life years ago, after Blade died, my brother, my lovely brother died i almost killed myself but i turned on this CD and decided that i had more to live for, more people to save, i still had the rest of my family, though by that time Mr. Hunter had already died.  I couldnt handle it.  I remembered all that, and with everything that just happened with Jackson and with thinking i actually had my little brother back. I screamed and started punching the back with everything i had, every bit of strength i had and i heard the cracking sound of the hinges but paid no mind to it till i landed a beautiful roundhouse and kicked the 200 pound bag all the way across the room, whoops! I heard Storme running down the stairs but i paid no attention when he came over and asked me what the hell happened.  I hit it too hard nothing more too it, shouldnt be that hard to figure it out.i turned towards the mirror, my eyes were black and red, my hair had its streak of black and red.  I slowly opened my wings, and guess what color they were! but of course black and red.  I looked at wharever the hell was on my neck, it seemed to be shrinkling watever it was but i probably should go to HQ and ask them about it.  I felt Stormes arms wrap around me and tell me that it would bne okay, no, no it wouldnt be okay! hes the only person i could ever trust me again, i ran up to the bathroom and for the first time in 6 years grabbed my trusty blade that i was never able to get rid of and dragged it across my skin, on the fourth cut i said no more and put it away sobbing violently. I opened the bathroom door and showed Storme and continued crying telling him im sorry over and over again. He stroked my hair telling me itd be okay until eventually i fell asleep in his arms, when i woke up it was an hour later and he was wearing shorts now, when did he change he was wearing pants?  I he smilled and pointed at the side of his calf and I saw old healed scars on them, like little cuts.  oh. "You... you do, did, it too?"  

"I used too, i havent done it in a long time, i did other things too but when i saw you, a long time ago, at HQ i knew that you the most beautiful girl i had ever seen then and i know you are now, but my darling angel, i knew i couldnt have you then, Thats why i waited, i waited until i was clean and could have you and now your mine and it is amazing i love you princess" He explained

"Oh, wow i didnt know that, i love you too baby" I smiled. "Hey i think im going to go for a fly, you wanna come? I can either carry you or you can ride a cloud or something" I laughed

"Sure, haha ill ride a cloud, dont wanna make you carry me" He laughed.  i ran out of the house and let my wings open and felt myself go higher into the air, it was beautiful up here, Storm flew up behind me on his cloud, riding it like a longboard, it made me giggle. "I love you" He smiled

"I love you too!" This was the first time i had been happy since the kidnapping.