Chapter 9

We arrived at our desination at approximately 9:00 AM.  I park my bike in front of the warehouse that was the address the Judy had given us.  "i swear its a fucking abandoned warehouse every time!" I complain to Storme "Why cant it be at a like five star hotel with food and things" I joke he laughs a little bit and i smile, I give him a quick kiss then hand him a knife, "Stay behind me and please watch your back, this is your first mission so be careful damnit!"  We walk into the building and start lookng around.  "Listen, if you hear anything please let me know, and i dont know what this thing is but we are fairly certain its either a vampire or a rugaru, do you know how to kill them?" 

"vampires, cut off their head, rugaru, cut off the motherfuckers head" He responed darkly.  I heard a crash from the other room and walk over there, bad idea. I feel a knife on my neck and breath on my ear, Storme walks in and his eyes widen as he grasps his knife tighter, "Sky" he whispers "Vamp" he mouths to me.  He walks forward a couple steps and makes it to the door. 

"not another step or well, you know what happens" He moves and whispers in my ear telling me not to move, I nod he grabs rope and a chair and motions for me to sit down, i do as im told as he ties my hands behind my back then ties my feet to the chair.  

"DONT TOUCH HIM U BLOODSUCKING ASS!" i screamed at him, "Ill fight u let him go" I say knowing i could take him. Storme just shakes his head and readies his knife

"looks like its just you and me, leave here alone, lets see what youve got" Storme taunted at the vamp, god damnit Storme your going to get yourself killed. The vampire lunged at Storme and he easily stepped to the side, what the hell i cant even do that! The vampire laughed and i got nervous holy shit hes going to get killed, I feel my demon side start to come out of me just as i see a head land on the floor right in front of my feet. Holy shit!! he did it!!! I look back at him and see another vamp right behind him "ST-" I get cut off by the Vamp jumping on him and tackling him to the ground shit! He struggled and started to fight with the vamp holding it away from biting him, oh my god no please i start to tear up when i see storme finally snap the vamps neck he threw the vamp off of him and turned around to see the vampire standing with his neck at an incredibly akward position. Shit, his knife was still across the room, he ran over and grabbed it but when he turned around it seemed as if the vamp had called for backup there were five of them standing behind the one with the snapped neck. Stormes eyes widen then he smiled. what the hell? why is he smiling? then he jumped at one of them with the knife and cut off his head, the other vampires got pissed and all lunged at him at once, this is when my demon side took over, i feel my teeth and nails growing and sharpeneing and i can see and hear everything clearer. I rip out of the ropes to see that four of the five vamps heads had already been cut off, holy shit what is he?! I stand up and feel a splatter of blood as the last vamps head is cut off. "what was that, holy shit, that was beautiful, how did you do that?" I ask him. He just blinked and stared at me, this is when i realized im still in my demoness form. 

"what are you?" he asked in disbelief. 

"I honestly dont know, but i was hoping you could help me figure that out?" i whisper tears in my eyes, what if he stops wanting to be with me, oh god i hope hes not scared of me! "anyway, what was that that was your first mission how the hell did you do that i dont think i could even do that holy shit!" i say excitedly as we start to leave.

" i dont know i guess im just good with knives" he laughs. We mount our motorcycles and start riding back home.