Chapter 20

_______________Stormes POV_____________

Two months later--

    "Storme, we might have a lead on where she might me, meet us down at HQ in twenty minutes and ill give you all the details" Judy said calling me about Sky. Holy shit they might know where she is?!  Oh my god, i smiled at the thought of having my Sky back.  I then thought for a second and told myself not to get excited, she said might, that doesnt mean for sure.  I got on my harely and drove as fast as i possibly could down to HQ and sprinted inside, not even bothering to take my keys out of the harely.  Judy motioned me into her office and motioned for me to sit down. She turned the computer towards me and typed random letters and numbers and then opened a tab. 

"Do you recognize this man?" She asked.

"Oh my god yes, thats Jackson, hes the one who took Sky!" I yelled over excited, they might know where she is! 

"Okay, i think we can do a search on him and find him, the only thing we know about him is that he's a shifter, do you know how to deal with a shifter?"

"I do, pure silver blade, this could be interesting, please find her!" I yelled, this was tearing apart, what if their hurting my baby girl! I love her they cant do anything to her! 

___________Sky's POV______________

I have no idea how long ive spent in this darkness. I swear if i ever get out of here my eyes are going to explode with how bright it is. My everything hurts and i can barely breath.  My eyes have adjusted to the dark and i can see my surroundings pretty well.  Im in the same exact room as i was when i was taken here the first time, the memories flooded back into my mind and i started to remeber everything i had tried to forget, I coudnt stop the thought from coming into my head, I CANT STOP THEM! "AAAARGH" i screamed as i got an intense headache.  I yelped and moved back as the door opened, trying to hide behind the pole that i was chained to. When he walked in i could hear his boots pounding on the floor as he walked towards me. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YELLING YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I could see Jacksons pissed off face staring at me, oh shit, no no no!

"Im sorry my head felt like it was going to explode im sorry, please dont hurt me again" I pleaded crying, i felt disgusted with myself for crying and pleading, this is gross but its not liike i really have another option, i mean he kinda has an upper hand, whatever the hell theyve been injecting me with makes it impossible to use my powers.  

"No, i will not have mercy, see youve killed my kind but i dont wanna kill you yet, so ill just make you feel like youve never hurt any of us got it?" I flinched as he grabbed my arm and slowly rested my elbow on the pole and pulled back eventually snapping my arm so far the the bone was poking out of the skin, i didnt feel it at first so  I just looked at him, then the pain settled in and I grabbed my arm screaming intensely and sobbing while holding my arm, "So are you going to listen to my rules next time bitch?" he asked angrily, I nooded slowly as sobs racked my body, i started feeling lightheaded due to the pain but i had to stay awake until he left, "good" and then he left, the pain was excrusiating, I started hyperventallating and eventually passed out. 

_____Stormes POV____________

"We have a location on her, get down here now," I answered the phone and thats all i hear and immediatly drop it, yell okay and drive down to HQ with tears in my eyes, they found my Sky! I got down to HQ and we all got weapons and got into cars, i got a silver version of my faveorite knife and a gun with pure silver bullets and put them both into holsters into my pockets and got into the car and drove down to this abandoned building. We all got out and stormed inside, immediately hitting a wave of shifters.  I shot, stabbed and punched my way through them until we killed all of them.  We decided to split up and jogged down two different hallways, I got paired up with some chick named Jasmine, and some guy named Kaleb, they seemed to be sort of new at this so i motioned for them to get behind me as i slowly rounding a corner, stabbing another shifter as i did, it fell to the floor and got blood like everywhere, i jumped over the blood and kept running until i came across a dead end and a pair of doors, both completely iron.  I went to turn the knobs and found that they were both locked, so naturally i shot the lock out of one of them and went into it, i found blood lots of blood, but thats all i saw until i looked into a corner and saw a small door in the corner that looked like it had been bolted shut so i went to it and shot it open. I found a small room about the size of a regular sized home bathroom and a man standing in there, I found the switch and found that it was Jackson.  "Well well well, looks like you found me, huh? interesting, do you really think your going to kill me with that?" he motioned to my knife, Ha! he didnt know i have a gun, I decided to not say any words so as to not let him in on anything, but then he lunged at me. I ducked and he ran into the wall, I laughed and circled to the side, then i threw a spartan kick to his chest and he flew back into the wall, breaking it a bit and when he did that i stepped down on one of his knees snapping it so the bone was popping out of the skin, he screamed then chuckled a bit.

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked him

"Oh nothing, i just did that exact thing to your girl friends arm, should have heard her scream, it was beautiful, it sounded like it really hurt" he laughed some more so i broke his other leg, that mother fucker! No! thats not fucking okay, no one fucking hurts my sky, I screamed and it sounded like something demonic had taken me over, and i summoned the wind to hold him to the wall, i was going to make him hurt, then i summoned water to drench him just enough for this to work, then lightning, I started by shocking his feet, burning them, then his legs, making sure to hit the exposed bone, then i went to the groin area and shocked him there laughing at his pained expression and screams, moving up to his stomach then his arms throaght then face. Then, i sliced the knife right through his heart. I broke open the tiny door to and crawled through the little space an d saw that it was insanely dark, i couldnt see anything, all i could here was water dripping and quiet sobs. I reached around and found a light switch and found a small, skinny girl curled up in her wings, turned gray from pure sorrow.  Sky, my Sky, what have they done to her?!  I held back tears as she looked up slowly looked up at me wondering who was coming in through that entrance and finally noticing me her eyes lit up then she thought for a second and her expression dimmed "Jackson really? youve hurt me enough dont do this to me please" I walked toward her and she flinched at me seeing my knife, i held it out to her, pure silver 

"Here, cut me with this, im just Storme, im not a shifter look try" She felt it confirming that it was pure silver and dragged it across my arm. I took out my gun and whispered to her that itll be okay and shot her chain off of the pole, picked her up and got the fuck out of there. I have my love back.