Chapter 14

I woke up to Storme holding a cold washcloth to my forehead and stroking my hair. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me with a worried expression. What the hell happened, i looked at my hand and saw a bandage on it, i went to take off the bandage and immediately wish i hadnt, it was burned bad enough that i could see some of the gray bone poking through the gross charred skin. I ran into the bathroom and puked at the sight of it, the fell because holy shit im dizzy, so dizzy, i cleaned myself off and went back into the bedroom and saw Storme making my bed. "Angel and demon, im dating an demangel, i dont think thats even a thing, ive never heard of that, judys never heard of that, Shadows been to hell and hes never even heard of that, this has to be kept secret anyone finds out their going to take her, i cant let them take her shes so beautiful" I stood in the doorway smiling as i heard him muttering to himself, he sounded slightly insane, but then again arent we all insane? woah dude that was deep. I sat down on the bed.

"Your right, no one can find out about this, ill be killed, I wont be a hunter any more, ill be the hunted' ugh great now I have to be careful. Dude! Angel demon hybrid? COOL!! SO RAD!! LIke i can kill people with my hands, i mean i could before but still. its alot more demented and entertaining this way.  maybe ill start taking pictures of my work and hang them up on my wall.  can start a colage, i smile to myself and Storme gave me the weirdest look. "Oh nothing" then i skipped away to make breakfast.I made pancakes from scratch, my specialty.  "Storme! Shadow! Breakfast!" i yelled htey ran downstairs, "Why doesnt ur hand hurt? how did u eat breakfast" storme asked.  "I uh i dont know" i replied i looked down, healed, completely. "what the hell?" its fucking healed, completely. is this a thing that happens, I took a knife and dragged it across my hand slowly making it look as painful as possible like in the movies, yes i have spare time to go to the movies between all the killing of people, jeez i have a life! I looked down at my hand and it bled for a couple seconds then it started to close itself up and heal slowly then i watched as it dissapeared completely from my hand. holy, shit. I felt a smal vibration in my pocket and got really confused, then remembered and pulled out my phone and answered, it was Judy. "We need to talk" her voice was urgent, "Now, im coming over in five minutes. be ready for some news" She said i ran upstairs, got dressed and dragged Storme downstairs and sat down on the couch, right as the fucking doorbell rang, god damnit gotta get up ughhhh fuck. i walked over to the door and let her in. she took a deep breath "Sky, your a demon angel hybrid" 

"no news there, i noticed, and ive kinda been told. Abraxas told me before i killed him with one hand without even fucking touching him, a regular human couldnt do that" She looked down

"I wish i wouldve told u sooner so you didnt have to find out from a demon, also leaning more towards the demon side, be careful Sky there are demons and angels both looking for you you know." she said quietly

"Yeah ive fucking noticed, so who the hell are my real parents then?" i asked, pissed. 

"We have no idea, you were put on their door stop with a notw the read 'You must leave them when they are 3 and 6, and call this number (989) 999-9998 its Mr. Hunters.  thank you.'" She replied

Holy shit! So this is what they were told to do. 

"I have a mission but you need to go alone.  Go to kauaii, yes i know youve been there before, but i need you to go to ke'e beach at sunset on november the 6th, this is important." Judy explained, i nodded and smiled and walked away, as she left i got a text, "This is where you will find your power this is where you will get your wings"