Chapter 10

We arrived back at the house, otherwise known as HQ and Storme decided he needed to take a nap but i had things to do.  I decided to call Judy and debrief, i didnt tell her about my demon side though, that could end horribly if  she knew, what if she decided to take me and test me or somethuing? She was amazing about Stormes amazing knife and fighting skills.  I texted Shadow telling him that i was home and he should come over.  He said hed be over soon but he was getting taco bell."Do you want anything?" He asked. "I will take a quesadilla" I said, those are my literal faveorite food, the iteral most fucking amazing food ever.  He arrived and gave me my foood which i ate quickly, i had just realized i hadnt eaten since, well, im not reallly sure actually, but at least im eating now. I decided to look at the scale and noticed ive lost 5 pound, jeez when did i eat last! didnt i have breakfast the other day?  What the hell??  I felt an intense pain in my stomach and scream as i fall onto the floor, i feel an intense burning sensation in the back of my head right above the base of my neck before everthing goes black.  

"SKY" I hear screaming, who is that? It sounds like Storme.  What the hell happened?? Holy shit okay everything is so much clearer, and i swear i can hear everything.  Holy shit!! is that my heart? I can hear my blood rushing through my veins, I opened my eyes again and when i looked at Storme i could see his heart through his skin and i could watch the blood going through his veins.  Only him though i couldnt see shadow's!!   I heard i really loud popping sound and screamed and closed my eyes and started rocking back in forth crying, what the hell is happening to me!!  I screamed again, the pain, i couldnt handle it! Eventually i passed out again, when i came to again i was so mad, so fucking mad. Why the hell does this have to happen to me?! "FUCK!" i screamed and piciked up the sofa and threw it out of the second story window.  

"What was that??" Storme yelled from the kitchen.  

I snapped out of it and sat on the sofa, wait shit ouch, no sofa where the hell did it go?? ohh yeahh i threw it out the window, i laugh for a second until i realize it, what the hell? i just threw a sofa out of a fucking window!! 

Storme ran upstairs and saw me sitting on the floor "Wheres the sofa??"  I just silently point at the window and he walks over and loooked down "what the hell Sky?? how? ...only you could and would throw a damn sofa out of a window i swear" he laughs a bit and i start giggling 

"Meh we need a new one anyway" I laugh harder than i excpected. Storme sits down next to me and wraps one arm around me as i start to cry because I dont even know what i am!!  Shadow runs upstairs and notices the lack of sofa and the glass on the floor and i hear a muffled holy shit sky what the hell and then he sees me crying and ran over to me 

"ya know lil sis i never could handle it when you cried, i know that sounds really lame and weak but really i dont like seein my sister sad." he said looking down and avoiding eye contact, "You better take good care of her and if you ever fucking make her cry your throat will be on the floor" He said to Storme

He laughed "dont worry Shadow i wasnt planning on ever doing anything that would hurt your sister, howver i think we both know if i hurt her she will be the one who ensures that my throat is on the floor hehe" 

I laughed and agreed, you know maybe life isnt that bad, i could get used to this. Then i got the call.