Chapter 25 The wedding

The wedding. We didnt have many friends to come to the wedding due to the fact that their all dead.  So we invited a few friends and important people, the ones we had left.  Judy, my adoptive parents, and my demonic mother and angelic father, so im sure thatll be interesting. He brought his parents along whom he hasnt talked to in years, and his brothers who he stayed in contact with, especially his older brother who was his best man.  I didnt trust anyone so Judy got a liscence to be able to marry us legally.  My dress was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeaus. It was white fitted on the top and flowy on the  bottom, with the pretty long tail on the back.  It had a pretty ribbon around the middle, and a pretty black trim made to look like a vine with black roses wrapping around the entire dress. beautiful. I had my usual makeup, black eyeliner, mascara pink lipstick.  The wedding was on the beach, beautiful.  There was a long black carpet for me to walk down so as to not get my dress all sandy to go to the altar.  There were a few chairs for the few people we had there to be able to sit down.  The altar was black with red roses and red vines swirling up to the top of it.  It was dark but elegant, perfect.  It was help on my faveorite beach hanalei bay. it was absolutely beautiful. Storme wore a simple black suit with a nice red tie, he looked absolutely amazing, the love of my life waiting for me to be his forever. The usual wedding music began to play and i knew it was fiinally time. I got butterflies in my stomach and started shaking, my both of my dads were on either side of me to give me away.  I had a smile as big as my face on as i started to walk down the aisle, i was smart and wore tennis shoes underneath my dress so i could actually walk on the carpet on the sand without falling. There were red rose petals on the carpet and sand around where i was walking leading the way to the love of my life. I finally got to the altar and smiled, incredily nervous. "Time to say your vows" Judy smiled. 

I decided to go first, "Storme, my love, before you i was lost, wondering if i would ever be found, like a lost boat drifing in the ocean, then you came along like my anchor to keep me grounded and safe. you are my anchor. you always pick me up when i fall down, keeping me safe and sane, holding me to take away the pain. You are like the bandaid helping to heal my scars kissing me better and loving me all the way. thank you baby for saving my life. you are me everything. its you and me against the world baby and thats all we'll ever need Just know that waking up to your face every morning feels like a dream come true and thats what it is kuz baby ive been dreamin of you. Siempre y siempre mi amore"  I smiled at him.  I love him so much, i honestly do not know what i would do without him. 

He smiled "Siempre y siempre mi amore." He smiled again "Baby there's something ive got to say. but first i must ask, do you remember the day? The day i really fell for you the day i told you my feelings wre true. Its safe to say i remember the night and might i say you were quite a sight. With eyes so beautiful a smile so perfect baby i knew you were definitely worth it. I'd never felt that way before; smiles and laughter and happieness and more. These are the things you've brought to me,which have gotten me thinking lately, what would i do without you in my life? Who would stay with me through all the pain and strife? Nobody so id be broken and torn, all alone in the middle of the storm. but then you came along and the pain went away, i can only hope that you will always stay. I guess there one thing, siempre y siempre mi amor" He smiled and my eyes started to well with tears, that was really pretty! Then Judy started with the I Do's. She asked all the questions which we happily said I do too, meaning it all the way.  Then finally the final "you may kiss the bride" was said, and i smiled as he leaned in to me and i met him halfway, our lips met moving in perfect rythm with each other like they were meant for each other, which if im honest, i think they are.  The kiss was perfect, the few people that were there clapped and i started crying of pure joy, finally, i was finally his forever. My love.

 Now it was the time for the reception. We went to the hanalei dolphin for this. It was a really nice restaraunt on the hanalei river. We could see the kayakers and paddle boarders going up and down the river laughing and having fun. We had called ahead and requested that they make the color scheme black red and white which they said was not a problem. The walls were already painted white, so they added black table cloths with red trim. Black and red rosed were on every table with black plates and regular silverware.  We had music playing and a dance floor. Storme and I danced to the song Warmness on the soul by Avenged Sevenfold. Our song. I smiled and kissed him while we danced. He was a good dancer, i never knew that. It was nice to know for the future. Then i danced with my dad, a song for each dad. This place had amazing sushi, completely fresh and delicious. I smiled savoring every bite, and savouring every second with the love of my life.  Then we cut the cake, which symbolized the start of the honey moon. The cake was red velvet with cream cheese frosting. My favorite I savored every bitre of that too, happily. Then it was time to throw the bouqet, and since Judy was the only one that wasnt married yet she caught it. And when Storme threw the garder, his brother caught it. Then after all of that it was time to go to the house that we were using for the honey moon, I said bye to everyone and got into the car to drive off to the house. Time to start of with our forever together with some fun! I smiled gave him a kiss and sat back and relaxed for the drive back.