Chapter 19

Tears filled my eyes as i realized what i had done.  This is what i get for trusting people, i save his life and this is what i get in return, i thought that i could count on him, no matter what,but, just like Ashley, he turned out to be just another bitter dissapointment.  Just another enemy, another betrayal.  

____Stormes P.O.V.___________

Where the hell is Sky, they took her and i cant get ahold of Shadow.  I have no idea where to look, where she could even possibly be, he took her, and i couldnt save her. I couldnt fucking save her! i scream in frustration, looking for something, maybe her phone.  Its on the floor next to the couch so i pick it up and call Judy.

"Sky's missing" I say as sooon as she answers, my voice craking a bit as i held back tears

"What!" she responded,

"And they found a way to weaken her, I dont know what to do! what if they fucking kill her! You gotta find her!"  I responded, screaming into the phone, God damnit, i need her to be okay. 

"We will find her, Storme, just calm down, we'll find her i promise." She said quietlu\y, it wasnt very reassuring but it was something at least. I hung up the phone and broke down. 

_________Skys P.O.V.______________

It was so dark so i never saw it coming, i felt a hand slap across my face and severel strong kicks go straight into my gut.  I hold my breath to keep from screaming, i cant show them that it hurts, i hold back tears as they keep beating me, then i felt i needle stick into my neck and as the liquid dripped into my neck a burning sensation started in my neck, and then traveled to my entire body, all of my limbs went limp and i couldnt move, i was paralyzed, but i could still feel pain, so every kick, every slap, every cut from the knife stung my skin, it hurt, so bad but i couldnt do anything about it.  I couldnt stand the pain, i couldnt stand it, i could feel whatever they put into me running through my vains, so much pain what the hell is that! I tried to move but i couldnt, my limbs wouldnt work, it was the most insane feeling ever.  Eventually the man got tired of hitting me and left.  I could finally breathe, i felt a warm liquid dripping down my upper arm.  I sat up and tried to unfurl my wings, it was difficult but i was able to finally do it. I wrapped them around me as the tears started to fall.  My body shook and shuddered with sobs as i curled up in my wings for warmth as i sobbed. I finally calmed down and fell asleep.