Chapter 15

It broken me so much to see that his lips were pressed against Harper. I guess it was reasonable— I mean, she had a pretty face, a bottle-shaped body and her body weight was decent. No flaws in her! He's going to be a womanizer, than I'm not gonna fall for his tricks that I get fallen into that easily.

I walked up to school, as I see Gunther and Wren eying me. Boy, they looked plain— without me, not to boast or anything. But are they stable? They looked a bit wild, though. I caught sight of Denis and James, talking as normal. He looked fine, after what he had done to me.

"Denis" I said softly, tapping his shoulders. "Can we talk, please?" I asked him, gesturing him to the car park, where serious cases are meant to be talked about; even the teachers smoke in the car park while doing so! "Fine" he groaned, stomping his feet in utter annoyance. C ended my jaw, feeling slightly irritated.

"You love Harper, don't you.." His eyes enlarged from my sudden remark. "What? No!" He exclaimed, un-coolly. "Look into my eyes and say you love me more than her, then" I dared, crossing my arms, feeling so nerve wracked and stern by this.

"I'm sorry, I can't Carina" he said, pinching the bridge of his nose. I felt tears coat my eyesight. I turned around, trying to walk casually. "Carina, I'm sorry" his voice echoed. A tear rolled down my eye, and I wiped it away. "You love her, and I don't want you to end up with the wrong person. You're happy with her, then I'm happy with that.." I said with a small smile that I faked. "Thank you" he mouthed, and I walked away.

I texted Lainey, because I was in need of her help.

Carina: Lainey, are you there? I need you.

Lainey: Yes girl, I am. What happened?

Carina: He said he doesn't love me, and that he loves Harper.

Lainey: What an ass...

Carina: I think I'm over these boys stuff.

I closed my phone, and headed to P.E, having to deal with my whiny coach. I tugged the sleeves of my bag with my kit inside, and I headed...

"Class, I'll mark your attendance" the teacher announced. "Tobias?" "Here" "Beatrice?" "I'm here." I zoned out, as I eyed Denis, holding Harper. He planted a kiss on her cheek, and they were being a PDA couple. I sighed, and I caught sight of Wren frowning at me.

"Alright, I need you to run three laps around the gym for warmup" coach Kelly announced, motioning us up. He blew the whistle, and we started jogging, I'm a slow pace. "Are you okay?" Gunther and Wren asked me, catching up with me. "Of coarse I am. My best friends left me alone, so did my boyfriend" I snorted.

"Carina, what I did to you was unforgivable. I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that" Wren said sincerely. "Me too" Gunther chimed in. I'm not those types of people to hold a grudge at all, so I had to let it go. "Alright" I sighed, "I forgive you" I added. "Does that make us like- best friends again?" The two chorused, cautiously. "Sure" I blurted.

+++

Gunther, Wren, Lainey and I ate pizza while watching Supernatural in my bedroom. I had to force Lillian, Tanner and Brianna to go away from me, because I'm with my squad. Mom and dad were down stairs watching What Would You Do? together.

"My favorite character from supernatural is Castiel" Wren said. "Ditto!" Lainey squealed, high-fiving Wren. "I like Dean" I chimed in. "I like Sam" Gunther said.

My phone buzzed, and it displayed Denis' text.

Denis: I'm with Harper again, is that okay with you.

Carina: For gods sake, do whatever you want!

I couldn't help but cry, storming into my bathroom. Lainey hissed at the boys, telling them to go away, while she comes to comfort me. "You're going to be okay" she cooed, hugging me. "Don't cry, Cari" she suggests.

"He's missing out a lot" Lainey assured, "And you just have to be strong" "Thanks, Bestie" I said, hugging her tightly. She shut the door softly, so I washed my face, refreshing myself. Calm down, Cari. I walked to my bed casually, and sat there blankly while I watch Castiel playing Twisters in the show.

+++

Gunther and Wren left, so they could have a sleepover at their house. Lainey and I slept in my bedroom, while having a deep girl talk.