Chapter 3

~Jc's POV~

Today was Saturday, the day I was leaving for New Mexico to be in a movie I got the part for.

"My flight leaves at 1:30," I said walking over to Kian to get a bowl of cereal.

"So you're leaving in like 30 minutes...?" Kian asked staring down at his own bowl of cereal.

"Well yeah, I don't want to miss my flight," I responded.

"Okay..well I'm gonna go.. have fun on you're trip," Kian said dumping the dirty bowl in the sink and grabbing his car keys from the counter.

"Not even a good-bye kiss?" I laughed.

"You wish" Kian joked.

"Not Even!" I yelled from where I was still sitting in the kitchen. Kian had already started his car so I doubt he even heard my comeback.

"Well I guess I better get going,"I said to myself.

I quickly brushed my teeth then grabbed my suitcase, double checking that I had everything before I left.

My uber would be here in less than five minutes so I was gonna wait outside.
I headed towards the front door grabbing the door knob. Before I even got the chance to completely step outside, something blocked my path, causing me to bump into it, I screamed, startled, "Ahhh!"

"WHAT THE HELL! KIAN??" I had fell on top of Kian and was now starting to get up dusting off my pants when I realized who it was.

"OH MY GOD YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I continued on, offering Kian a hand to help him up.

"Sorry, I just forgot my jacket, I thought you had already left," Kian said, rejecting the offer of my hand and getting up himself.

"No it's fine, I was being paranoid, I thought you were someone trying to jump me." I laughed.

"Sorry again dude, you're uber's here by the way," Kian said turning around and pointing at a car.

"Oh right, see you soon, don't miss me too much," I laughed running up to the car.

"And don't have too many girls over," I continued.

"Bye Jc," Kian sighed then mumbled something to himself that I didn't quite catch.

"See you in two weeks," I replied jumping into the car.

"OKEY" Kian said in a weird voice before turning around to go back inside the house, leaving me with only a stranger to talk to in the car. This is gonna be one hell of a long ride without Kian, I thought to myself as the uber driver pulled away from the house.

- When I finally arrived at the airport I was already five minutes late for TSA (airport security) , I thanked the uber driver and rushed towards baggage drop-off.

***
About an hour and a half later we boarded the plane. I would've gone with Lia, since she was also in the movie, but her flight was two hours before mine and I knew I wouldn't be able to wake up that early.

I had just put in my headphones when a girl that passed me (probably on her way to the bathroom) started shrieking and pointing at me.

"OH MY GOD! JC! HOLY SHIT!" and then she started saying some other things around the lines of "ASDFGHJKL!!!" I really don't understand the language of fan girl.

Everyone started looking at me, some telling me to shut her up, some glaring daggers at me, others taking pictures.

"JC CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE!?!" She said on the verge of tears.

"Hi, of course we can take a picture," I smiled, I genuinely loved meeting the fans they were like Kian and I's family, we just love them so much.

"I Love you and Kian so much and you make me so strong so thank you, always remember all us fans appreciate you, and just know that you're loved by us and of course you're also loved by Kian," The girl rambled, practically out of breath from talking so much, not to mention the screaming.

The girl surprised me with her words, sometimes YouTubers forget just how much the fans matter, not only do we help them but they help us.

"Thank You, and I love you too and I'm sure I can speak for Kian as well," I said still smiling.

"Just always remember that we do love you no matter what." The girl (who's name I found out was Abigail) said pulling out her phone to take the picture.

"That means so much," I said sticking out my tongue for the picture.

"Well thanks for the picture," Abigail blushed then walked away to her seat seemingly to forget all about needing to use the restroom.

"Nice meeting you" I said before she sat down in her seat, she was only three rows in front of me.

When the plane finally landed in New Mexico It was dinner time, but I hadn't even had lunch yet, I had been living off peanuts and crackers on the plane.

I ended up going to a small diner 10 minutes away from the hotel I, along with Lia and some other cast members were staying at.

It was weird eating all alone, without Kian around me being annoying, it didn't feel right. It's not that I haven't eaten out without Kian, it's just this time I felt completely alone, knowing Kian was in a different state from me, not across the hall from me like he usually is. I could've called Lia but she wouldn't take Kian's spot because Lia was Lia and Kian was -well Kian. So after I finished my meal I went to the hotel and felt jet lagged so I just tried to go to bed. After about 30 minutes of just staring at the hotel ceiling I decided I would just text Kian until I fell asleep.

To Kian: From Jc:
Heyy KEY-YUN, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep :((

To Jc: From:Kian
Hiii JAY-SEE how's New Mexico?

To Kian: From Jc:
It looks cool definitely gonna take some awesum pics here :')

To Jc: From Kian:
Have you met any of the cast members yet?

To Kian: From Jc:
No I'm 2 tired 2 but I've met Lia ;)

To Jc: From Kian:
Right. Yeah um tell her I say hi.

To Kian: From Jc:
Okaayy I will, I think I'm gonna fall asleep now. G'night Key-yun :))

To Jc: From Kian:
G'night!! I'll see you back home in two long weeks :(( Byeee

I chuckled silently to myself , putting my phone in its charger than drifting off to sleep, thinking that It would definitely be a long two weeks without my idiot ass best friend.

A/N: I hoped you liked Jc's POV It was longer this time like I promised. 2 Votes and I'll post another chapter tomorrow :))
I know there hasn't been much Jian cute moments and stuff but just be patient these things have to happen first :)) Also make sure to comment, Vote, add, follow or just read.

Kisses xoxo -A