Chapter 8

A/N: LONGER THEN USUAL CHAPTER (Thank you to all of you that have voted and commented It makes me really happy :)) Okay now what are you doing, start reading the chapter.. ;)

- Kian's POV -

The party was in exactly four hours and I was starting to have an anxiety attack.

"Kian, calm down, it's going to be okay, the party's gonna be great," Jc said in a soothing voice, reassuring me.

"I know, I'm just over exaggerating."

"No, you're not over exaggerating, you just want everything to be perfect, I understand," Jc said making his bed.

"Thanks," I smiled, leaving from where I was leaning against the doorway.

"Anytime," Jc smiled.

***An hour till the party***

"I'm gonna go pick up Lia!" Jc called from the living room.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna head out to pick up Jenn too," I called back from my room.

"Okay, meet you back here in say 30 minutes?.." Jc arranged.

"Yeah, sure," I agreed going downstairs to grab my keys.

I called Jenn when I got to her house, telling her I was there.

*Calling Jenn*...
"Hello?" Jenn answered
"Hi, I'm here," I answered back. "Okay, I'll be down in a sec, let me just grab my purse, see you in a bit," and with that she hung up.

"Hiii!" Jenn called out as she got in the car.

"Hey, you look nice," I said telling her truthfully.

"Thanks," she blushed. "And you look-well you look-"

"I'm not wearing this," I interrupted.

"Okay," Jenn laughed.

"Well we better get going, traffic is getting bad," I said starting up the car and driving out of her driveway. Traffic was terrible so we ended up getting home 40 minutes after not 30, like Jc and I had agreed.

"Looks like people are already here," Jenn pointed out.

"And I'm still not ready," I laughed.

"Well then what are you waiting for," Jenn laughed, pushing me out of the car.

"Okay, okay, I'm going, let me just walk you inside first, you are my date after all," I said opening her car door and taking her hand.

We walked up to the front door, which was already letting people inside. I stepped inside, the stench of beer strong, the party hasn't even started yet, I thought. I could already tell this was going to be one hell of a party, I couldn't decide if that would be good or bad.

~Jc's POV ~

Kian walked through the front door with Jenn. "Hey! Kian, you're back, I was just about to call yo-" I stopped what I was saying when I noticed Kian holding Jenn's hand.

It wasn't something I shouldn't care about, I mean it was just two people holding hands, but it effected me more then it should have. "Um I'm gonna go get a drink," Jc said feeling lost, something he didn't feel on a regular basis.

I went over to the drink table grabbing two beers and instantly chugging down the first one and popping open the second.

"Slow down drunkie, the party hasn't even started yet," Lia said coming around from behind me and pulling away the second beer from me. "I know, I just want to have fun," I shrugged, grabbing the beer bottle back.