Chapter 11

A/N: The picture above is so cute:) the way Kian rest his head on Jc's shoulder <3

Dedication: @MariO228 for commenting and voting all the time <3 It motivates me to keep writing the story. Also @Alcodine your comments make me smile :))

~~Third-Person POV --

They had just sat there for hours talking about nothing and everything, little random comments turning into long conversations.

"My headache is starting to come back I think I'm gonna head off to bed now," Jc said yawning.

"Yeah me too, do you need another pill?" Kian asked a worried expression on his face.

"No, I'm fine, but thanks anyways, for everything, especially for staying here with me," Jc said sleepily smiling at Kian.

"It was really no problem, it was actually cool to just sit and talk," Kian said smiling back at Jc.

"Bye, talk to you tomorrow," Kian said walking out of Jc's room.

"Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite," Kian had heard Jc say before he had left his room.

It usually took Kian about an hour to fall asleep and he was about to drift off to the land of dreams when he heard his door creak open. He didn't know what to do, he was still half asleep so maybe he was dreaming when Jc entered Kian's room asking if he could sleep in his bed for the night.

"Jc is that you?" Kian asked squinting his eyes, trying to make out the figure in the dark.

"Yeah, it's me, I was just wondering if I could sleep in your bed for the night, I know this sounds childish but I had a bad dream and I can't go to sleep." Jc said, glad he was in the dark so Kian couldn't see him blushing.

"Um-yeah sure," Kian said scooting over to let Jc in his bed.

"Thanks, and sorry for waking you," Jc said climbing into Kian's bed.

- Kian's POV -

"You just can't get enough of me can you?" I teased.

"I guess not," Jc laughed quietly, not wanting to wake up JJ.

Jc was a only couple inches away from me.

"Is it just me or is it freezing in here," Jc asked shivering.

"I think it's just you," I said worried that he was catching a cold.

"I can get more blankets if you wan-," I said beginning to get up.

"No, it's fine, just come closer to me," Jc said before I could get out of the bed.

"Okay.." I gulped.

"Get closer to me so I won't be so cold," Jc clarified and I could've sworn I saw his cheeks get red, even though we were in the dark. I closed the gap between us, our arms now touching. I remembered the party and how he had asked me to hold his hand, telling me he didn't want to let go because my hand was 'warm.'

The instant our bodies touched I felt the same feeling I had felt the night at the party. I didn't know if I was thinking straight but I reached out to hold Jc's hand, our fingers intertwining. He didn't move his hand away like I was expecting him to do.

He leaned in closer, Jc's front against my back. Neither of us said anything, but I knew Jc was still awake since I saw the moon reflecting off his eyes in the dark. I could stay here forever, his arms wrapped around me making me feel safe, protected.

I slowly let myself drift to sleep, Jc never letting go of me. He pulled me in closer, barely leaving any space between us.

'You can't fall for him,' my mind warned.

'But you don't get it,' my heart replied.

'I've already fallen.'

A/N: 4+ votes for the next chapter ? I'm pretty busy this week, but if I see you guys do want me to upload I'll post it soon (it motivates me)

:) THE JIAN FEELS ARE SLOWLY KILLING ME.. I bet you they cuddle each other to sleep all the time <3

Kisses xoxo -A