Chapter 13

A/N: DID YOU SEE KIANS VIDEO ON SUPERKIAN13 ! ANDREA AND KIAN KISSED LIKE LEGIT FUCK MY LIFE. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT KIAN DOESN'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR JC. BECAUSE Jian is real..

-Kian's POV-

"W-what the hell?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, -I'M-IM NOT EVEN GAY CONNOR!" I was completely taken aback by the question.

"Sorry," Connor mumbled looking at the ground ashamed.

"I guess I just assumed, but you know you can always tell me anything," Connor said looking up at me, and I could tell he genuinely meant that.

"Whatever," I said still pissed at Connor. "I think I'm gonna go," I said storming out of his apartment.

(SURPRISE!)
-- Connor's POV--

I knew the second he denied being gay he was lying. I had this thing where you can tell if someone is lying and it definitely was visible with Kian.

I don't think he actually knew he was 'lying' I just think he's confused. I know exactly how it feels like to hide who you are, it took me years to finally admit to myself that I was gay.

Maybe I shouldn't have said things the way I did to Kian. I just wanted him to know I cared and I along with the true fans and his friends would always have his back.

Maybe I'm making "assumptions" on him being gay, but there's one thing I know for a fact, Kian definitely feels something for Jc, I see it in the way he looks at him. It's way more than a 'friendly' look.

~ Jc's POV ~

"Hey Jc!" Lia said pulling me into her house. "What brings you here? Not that I mind that you're here or anything," Lia said winking.

"Just wanted to chill," I said.

"Netflix and Chill," Lia laughed. "Maybe," I joked. "Well I'll go put on Netflix," Lia continued, still laughing, but actually putting on Netflix.

About halfway through the movie Lia started to scoot closer to me. I was so tempted to scoot away from her, but the whole point of me coming here was to distract myself from thinking about Kian.

She leaned in closer our faces now inches apart. I had to do this in order to sort out my feelings. I pulled her face closer locking our lips together.

We made out, Lia eventually asking for entrance into my mouth, her tongue sliding against my lower lip. She moaned into my mouth sending vibrations through me, but I still didn't feel any rush to do anything else with her.

My mind slipped towards Kian and I completely forgot who I was kissing. I hated myself for it, but I started imagining kissing Kian and that's when I felt the movement in my pants.

"Kian," I moaned instantly regretting it.

"What the hell??!!" Lia said detaching our lips. Shit. I had to quickly make up a lie for the reasoning behind me moaning his name.

"I need to go see Kian-I mean we agreed to meet up at around 2:30 and it's already 2:40, I completely forgot. I better get going, umm- it was fun, talk to you later," I rushed, mentally slapping myself. I hope she believed it.

"Okay..-yeah, talk to you later," Lia said, clearly wondering if she should believe the story. I guess after awhile she believed it because she gave me a quick peck on the lips and a small smile, waving me out the door.

I got into my car slamming my head against the steering wheel. Why did I have to start thinking about Kian in the middle of kissing Lia? I was still half hard from the thought of kissing Kian not Lia. I mean who the hell gets hard over the thought of kissing their best friend. I can't think about Kian like this.

'Dammit Kian, why do you have to have such a weird affect on me?
'I thought, sighing.

A/N: Sorry for my rant earlier. I'm still pissed. I can't believe Kiandrea kissed. I was legit so mad I wanted to delete the story. But I WILL NEVER LOSE HOPE ON JIAN, SO HAVE FAITH EVEN AT THE HARDEST OF TIMES :/ 5+votes and comments if you want me to continue the story.
Anyways hope you like the story so far. Don't know.. should the next chapter have Jian drama or fluff ;)Best Comment Gets a dedication <3

Kisses xoxo -A