Chapter 1

Enjoy the chapter :))

-Kian's POV -

"KIAN WE HAVE TO FILM" Jc screamed at me from across the house.

"I KNOW I JUST WOKE UP!" I screamed back lazily.

"HURRY UP KIAN, WE ONLY HAVE TODAY TO FILM BEFORE I LEAVE TO NEW MEXICO." Jc had gotten a part in a movie that was being filmed in New Mexico, and we weren't finished filming the video with Trevor for takeover month.

"TREVOR'S Here-" Jc said before bursting through my door to my room.

"Don't you know to knock." I said putting on a shirt.

"Well sorry, but I need to rush you some how lazy ass." Jc laughed pushing me out the bedroom door.

"Okay Okay but I need to fix my hair" I complained. "Oh my god Kian you're so slow, we don't have time for this" Jc rushed.

"True, I'll probably end up getting pushed in the pool anyway.." We both laughed agreeing.

"Get your ugly asses over here," Trevor said setting up the camera to film the video.

" K Trevy no need to get grumpy," Jc said pouting his lips to mimic him.

The Video was The Most Likely To Challenge.. The only thing that Trevy said wouldn't get him 'killed'.

"WHAT'S UP GUYS ITS KIAN AND JC-" I started.

"Yeah just say my name-" Jc laughed.

"Sorry," I apologized, smiling.

"We could do this video alone or we can bring someone in to do it with us-" Jc said acting like he didn't know we had Trevor there.

"But who should we bring along to do the video with?-" I said playing along.

"OH LOOK THERE'S TREVOR, COME BE IN OUR VIDEO." Jc said pointing off camera view and pulling Trevor onto the screen.

"Heyyy guys Its Trevor!"
*
It was the middle of the video, we had already been playing for 15 minutes, forgetting that I'd have to edit the unimportant parts out.

"Who's most likely to spend all their money first?"

"-Kian"

"Kian" they both agreed holding up their signs with my name.

"Me" I answered. We laughed all knowing that was the correct answer.

"Who's most likely to be gay?" I looked away holding up my Trevy sign, the obvious answer.

"He's actually gay by the way," I confirmed. I hurriedly continued on to the next question hoping there wasn't a doubt in anyones mind that the 'obvious' answer could be different.

When we had finished filming the video for our channel we began to get ready to film on Trevor's channel. The video we were going to film was us trying to guess what water brand we were drinking. We had our friend Dom go out and buy the drinks so none of us would know the answers.

Half way through the filming I started to zone out, not into space but on Jc, he was just someone that I found interesting, someone I could just stare at for hours without a care in the world.

"K it's my turn!" Trevor said loudly, grabbing the water I had just taken a sip from.

"I'm just gonna keep guessing that it's 7-11 for every taste test," Trevor said starting to give up on the game. I wasn't paying attention to Trevor I was too busy looking at Jc. No I kept telling myself, turn away, don't smile. But of course my mind never seems to be in sync with my heart so I do quite the opposite of what my brain tells me and smile at Jc hoping no one noticed the way I looked at him.

A/N I don't know if it was good . Give me your feed back, on what you thought:) Any Ideas for the next chapters? Remember to Comment, Vote, or just read <3

Kisses xoxo -A