Chapter 26

A/N: You should probably get food.. this is a long chapter <3
The Song that is mentioned in this chapter (Roses by the Chainsmokers) wasn't able to be put above, but you should really listen to the song it goes with the chapter. Sorry if the editing is bad I didn't get to finish editing since you guys were rushing me to update lol. Okay, here's the chapter..

~Jc's POV~

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I just couldn't believe what Kian had just said. He was gay. But that's not what I really cared about because I would always support him no matter what.

What I was in shock about was the part where he said he thought he was falling for his best friend. Last time I checked I was his best friend. Unless he was talking about one of the other guys, which I may sorta be hoping he's not- what am I saying.. He can't like me. I don't deserve him, he deserves the world, not someone who can't even understand their own thoughts.

That didn't mean that the thought of us together (which couldn't happen) didn't make my heart flutter.

In fact it was beating un-normally fast and I wouldn't be surprised if I died on the spot. Okay, maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself. This brought me to another thought thinking about what if I did die? Kian would never know how I felt about.. us.

I pushed the thought aside, hoping it wouldn't come true and instead focused on putting on new pants and.. boxers, maybe I had gotten a little too excited when Kian and I had kissed.

That's when it all hit me. We had kissed, again. Us. Kian and I. Together. Lips on lips. And I had felt more than I had ever felt for anyone in just that one kiss.

It felt as if electricity was pouring through it, not just when we kissed but anytime we touched.

Even at the smallest of moments like when our fingers brushed for a split second, the fireworks were always there and that scared me, but what scared me even more was the fact that I wanted more.

I needed to feel his lips against mine again. I didn't know what we were.. but all I wanted at the moment was to work through all this shit and just be upfront with him. 'Easier said then done.' I sighed, burying my head into my arms.

I soon detached and I went into the bathroom, turning on the faucet and splashing my face with water to wake up, its not like I was gonna get any sleep anyways.

I unlocked my phone seeing it was 2:00 a.m. and I had nothing better to do, so I scrolled through my twitter timeline and favorited a few fans tweets.

After about 20 minutes I got bored and went on Snapchat, seeing as people had added things to their story.

'Trevor Moran added something to his story 4 hours ago."

'Swifferme added something to their story 15 minutes ago.'

I immediately decided to look at Kian's story instead of Trevor, sorry Trevy.

It first started with a picture of the sunset then it went on to a zoomed in picture of Sam doing a weird face, the last thing was a black and white filtered video with Kian playing 'Roses' by The Chainsmokers ft.Roze.

I loved that song and Kian knew that, but the saddest part about it was that the song reminded me of the night that had only happened a while ago and the night that I had wished lasted forever. I began singing, hating my voice, but not really caring

'Deep in my bones I can feel you

Take me back to a time when we knew how to wait