Chapter 27

A/N: Sorry for changing POV's so often, which POV do you like better? Third? Kian? Jc? Personally I like writing in third or Kian, but what do you like best?
12 votes?..

~Jc's POV~

Once I got in the shower I collected my thoughts and tried to process what had just happened in the past hours between Kian and I.

What was I? Was I gay? Bi? Something else? I don't know, all I know is that I like Kian.

And it's sad to say, but its taken me falling off a boat and into the ocean to realize that.

I finished washing up and turned off the warm water, grabbing the towel that was hanging off to the side. After drying myself I went out to our room where I found Kian in bed with his phone in hand.

"You take foreverrr," Kian complained, dragging out the 'r' in forever. "You didn't have to wait for me you know?," I laughed, making my way over to the bed. Kian grabbed me before I could even sit on the bed.

"I wanted to cuddle," he said, pouting a little, then nuzzling his head in my neck, no one could deny that wasn't cute. He smiled a bit as he held on to me letting us drop to the bed.

"Can I at least get under the covers, I'm cold," I shivered, pressing myself closer to Kian. "I can warm you up," Kian smirked, pressing his stomach to my back and spooning me. Excuse me, but I will not admit that I liked being the little spoon to anyone, ever.

"Just let me hold you, at least for this time," Kian begged, playing with my fingers loosely, then finally deciding to just hold my hand.

"Okay, but I top," I said accidentally, I blushed, turning away and pretending to be falling asleep.

"Okay, whatever you say," Kian laughed a little and I swear I could feel a smirk plastered on his face as he tried hiding it in my hair.

We went to sleep like that and I could definitely get used to this happening often.
---

-Kian's POV-

I woke up with a body pressed against mine and a banging knock on the door.

"GET UP! THE MAN NEEDS THE YACHT IN 15 MINUTES!" Trevor shouted through the door.

I covered Jc's ears not wanting to wake him, but knowing I would have to eventually, he just looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, without a care in the world. I was in the middle of admiring Jc's beauty when Trevor knocked on the door, louder this time.

"DO YOU WANT THEM TO CHARGE US EXTRA FOR OVERTIME! NO, YOU DON'T!" He answered for me, "JUST HURRY UP OR I'M GONNA BUST IN LIKE THE SWAT TEAM!" Trevor threatened.

"Ugh, fine," I groaned, gently lifting Jc off me and packing our stuff so Jc could get the extra sleep. When I had finished packing all our stuff (which wasn't that much) I decided to wake Jc to tell him we were leaving.

"Jc, wake up, we have to go, or else Trevor will kill both of us and dump our bodies in the ocean," I whispered.

At the mention of ocean Jc's head shot up, fear evident in his eyes.

"We have to leave," I repeated again.

"Oh ok," Jc said, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes, it sorta reminded me of a cute little kitten..

"Where's all our stuff," Jc asked, looking around the room.

"I packed everything, since you seemed tired and I thought maybe you needed the sleep."

"Thanks," Jc smiled, pecking my cheek before walking off with a blush shown on his cheeks.

After I had recovered from shyness, I grabbed the suitcases and went out front to meet the boys. The yacht was being docked and the man 'Carlos,' who had helped us get the yacht in the first place did not look happy to see us, or maybe it was just Trevor he wasn't happy to see.