Chapter 32

A/N: so I was in a car accident and my leg is like sprained or something so yeah..:( Also this was gonna be the last chapter BUT I decided there would be one more chapter, plus the epilogue of course :)

•Third-Person POV•

"Jc, get up sleepy head," Jc whispered in Kian's ear as he shook him lightly.

"Do I have to?" Kian groaned, cuddling Jc closer to him as he nuzzled into his neck. Jc laughed fondly, pecking him on the cheek before getting out of bed and dragging Kian with him.

Once they had gotten ready (which took forever since Kian was claiming he "didn't know how to get ready this early in the morning") this of course leading to Kian asking Jc to help him change. Being the tease Kian is things got a little exciting for this early in the morning.

"I know you're doing this on purpose," Jc snorted, as Kian practically gave a strip dance.

"Me?" Kian gasped, placing a hand on his chest as if to say he would never.

Jc narrowed his eyes at him as helped Kian put on his new shirt.

"I think you can put everything else on without my help," Jc winked, patting Kian's back and shaking his head with a laugh before walking out the bathroom door.

"You're no fun!" Kian shouted from the other side of the door, a pout forming on his lips.

"Hurry up!" Was all Jc said, still laughing.

--

"You ready?" Kian asked as he emerged from the bathroom door.

Jc had thought about it all last night, even dreamt about it. He knew he was ready now, of course he knew none of how the fans would take the news, but at this point he just wanted to be honest to them and if that meant losing some of them he was alright with it.

"Yes, I'm ready," Jc nodded confidently.

"Okay then, what are we waiting for? Lets do this," Kian said, grinning widely, as he skipped over to start setting up the camera.

Once they had finished setting up everything they sat in front of the camera, pulling the best serious faces they could manage. They know at the beginning most of them will think it's a joke since well -they're Kian and Jc and when do they take things seriously, those are extremely rare cases. And this is an extremely rare case.

Jc let out a deep breath before turning on the camera and pulling a smile.

"Hey guys its Kian," Kian said, a smile on his face. "And Jc," Jc managed to say.

They decided to turn this into a casual thing not a sob story, not that there was anything wrong with crying, this was an emotional thing, but they just didn't want to cry on camera.

"So..we've been meaning to tell you guys something for awhile now," Kian started, looking at Jc.

"Um yeah we didn't really know how to say it, let alone explain it," Jc continued.

Kian could tell Jc was nervous about this so he tangled their legs together where the camera couldn't see, giving Jc reassurance.

"I guess I can try explaining," Kian shrugged.

"Okay," Jc smiled, relieved he didn't have to explain everything.

"Well as all of you know by now, Jc and I are best friends, I mean you gotta be pretty close to start a channel together," Kian said, giving Jc a soft smile.

"True," Jc said, nodding his head in agreement.

Kian continued, "Anyways what we're saying is that we've become really close over these past months and I really don't know when all this started, but it has honestly been the best months and I do not regret anything that's happened," Kian smiled widely, remembering everything that's happened these past couple months.