Chapter 29

A/N: Ahhhh get that disgusting piece of trash away from me ewww nooo, look at the picture above asdfghjkl..sent from Satan himself.. ;)

16+ votes? btw i love reading all of your comments <33

-Kian's POV-

Today was the day of the date and I was freaking out. What if I hadn't picked the right restaurant(I had decided on Italian).

I had called Connor, telling him that me and Jc were officially together and I was now currently on the phone with him as he was trying his best to calm me down about the date.

"Calm down, everything's gonna be fine," Connor assured me through the phone.

"What if he doesn't like food?" I said panicking.

Connor broke out in laughter, "Doesn't like FOOD? Okay now you're just being over dramatic!" Connor exclaimed, still laughing.

Okay so maybe that was a tab bit dramatic, but who could blame me, I just wanted this night to be perfect.

"I think I'm gonna go now, talk to ya later?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, maybe," I replied, hanging up soon after we had said our goodbyes.

I hadn't seen Jc all day, even though we did live in the same house we wanted it to be like an actual date and meet up at the time we arranged.

It was so hard to go the whole day without talking to Jc, all I wanted to do was cuddle him, but of course I also wanted to have a normal date arrangement.

There was also the stress about the fact that a fan might recognize us at the restaurant and we weren't ready to come out yet.

Well, I wanted to come out, but Jc had only just figured himself out, and he wasn't ready. We had already decided that we wanted to come out together so I just put it off to the side and waited for when Jc told me he was ready to tell the fans about us.

I walked over to my closet contemplating what I should wear. I didn't want something too formal, but I also didn't want something that was casual wear.

After some debating with myself I finally decided on wearing tight black skinny jeans and a nice denim shirt that fit well with my body structure.

I unbuttoned a couple of the top bottoms, showing off the top of my chest area. I stepped back, looking at myself in the full body mirror. After patting down the wrinkles in my shirt I went in the bathroom to do my messy hair. I rubbed some gel substance into my hair, messing with it until I was happy with the result.

By the time I had finished doing the rest of my necessities it was 6:50, barely enough time to go out to the car and wait for Jc, flowers in hand.

I wasn't the cliché type, but Jc was an exception and being given flowers wasn't all that bad. The way it looked, it was as if I was waiting for my prom date.

I was in the middle of a motivational speech to help myself gain confidence when I heard the front door open. Out came the most beautifulest person I've ever seen. It felt as if the whole world around me had stopped and it was just the two of us, the two of us against the world.

Jc snapped me out of my thoughts, a smile spread across his face. "Kian, you okay?" he asked, a smirk starting to form as he took the flowers out of my hands.

That was when I realized I was gaping, "Yeah of course, but we should um probably get going now," I managed to stutter out, I felt nervous all of a sudden.

He just shook his head fondly, reaching for the car handle. I quickly reached it before him, opening it. He blushed a little, before thanking me quietly and entering the car. I made my way to my side of the door, checking my hair through the car windows subtly, then getting in.