Chapter 19

A/N: Watch the Jian edit above it's so cute :) It's on The channel: whereareyyounow <3 Love her edits. Anytime there's a filler chapter I'll add an edit
--
Best Comment gets a dedication next chapter ;) I'll post the next chapter on Saturday if we get 5 votes

-Kian's POV-

"We'll be staying in that hotel," Jc announced pointing at a nice looking hotel that read Mariot.

"It looks nice," Connor commented as we walked into the lobby toward the reception desk.

"We have rooms reserved under Jc Caylen." Jc said to the lady working at the front desk.

She scrolled through the list until she got to the C's. "Of course right here, Jc and Kian Caylen." She said pointing at the names on the list.

My head immediately shot up.

"Um-I'm Lawley, not Caylen, but those are our rooms." I told her quickly, blush on my cheeks.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry I thought you were newly weds, you both look so cute together," She smiled at both of us.

As If my cheeks couldn't get any redder. Jc looked up at me, his cheeks a little pink as well. This was probably just plain awkward for him.

"They're practically married," Ricky chimed in, reminding me that the other guys were there as well.

"Uhm yeah," Jc laughed awkwardly.

"Anyways, how many rooms?" Jc said changing the subject.

"It says here, three rooms, two beds in each," The lady said handing over three room keys.

"Thank you," Jc said.

"No problem, I'm sure you and Mr. Lawley will like that room together," She winked.

I gulped thinking about what she was indicating. I couldn't share a room with Jc. He especially wouldn't want to after this.

Jc blushed once more and headed toward the elevator without uttering another word.

"Well she ships it," Trevor laughed as we got on the elevator.

The six of us got in the small elevator that could barely fit four. I was crammed in the corner with Jc pushing against me ever so slightly. I still got the electric feeling that made me want to get closer to him. I couldn't let that happen so I withdrew my body more towards the corner of the elevator so we wouldn't be touching.

"Who's sharing rooms with who?" Sam asked as we excited the elevator.

"I'll share with Ricky!" Trevor said excitedly, hugging Ricky.

"I'll sha-" I was cut off by Connor.

"I'm sharing with Sam!" Connor said looking at Sam who nodded.

That leaves me to share with Jc. Dammit.

"Okay me and Kian will share." Jc said hesitantly.

The guys started over to the rooms. Connor quickly gave me a subtle wink as I made my way over to Jc and I's temporary room.

Connor was so gonna pay, that little bitc-. My thoughts were cut short by Jc gesturing for me to enter the room.

We set our suitcases on the floor getting out the clothes we would wear in the morning.

"The guys and I decided we would start doing stuff in the morning since it's already late and I'm exhausted from the long drive," Jc said plopping himself on his bed.

"Yeah, sounds like a good plan," I agreed.

"Well, I think I'm gonna crash now, sweet dreams," Jc said smiling sleepily.

"Sweet dreams," I repeated, sighing. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. But Jc never left my mind as I dreamt of his dark brown eyes and soft lips against mine.

A/N:Sorry for the filler chapter Next chapter is when they really start the vacation. <3