Chapter 21

A/N: You don't know how happy I get every time one of you Votes or Comments :)) ilysm, thank you for all the good feedback <3 ok, I won't keep you waiting any longer, here's the chapter ;p

-Kian's POV-

The alarm went off, signaling it was time for us to wake up. I quickly turned it off hoping it hadn't woken Jc because I was using the bathroom first this time.

Haha, I'm evil, I know. I got changed in a blue shirt with small stripes at the top of it along with black skinnies and converse. When I had finished I jumped on top of Jc waking him in the process.

"Get off me you hoe!" Jc squealed, getting out from under me.

"I'm not a hoe," I laughed, trying to seem slightly offended.

"You're my hoe," Jc laughed wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I tensed feeling my cheeks heat up. I guess Jc thought I was uncomfortable because he quickly let go.

I wasn't uncomfortable I actually quite liked it, I smiled at the thought of Jc's arms around my waist.

"We should probably go meet up with the other guys," Jc said hurrying out of the door once he threw on a shirt and some pants. I quickly followed him out the door bumping into Ricky and Trevor.

"Oh, -hey we were just gonna meet up with you guys," I said smiling.

"Same," Trevor said, sounding like a stereotypical white girl.

"Do you wanna have a fun or a chill day, like relax at the beach," Kian suggested.

"I guess we can have a chill day by the beach if that's okay with everyone," Ricky said answering my previously asked question.

"Look there's Sam and Connor, lets ask them what they think," Ricky said skipping toward them.

"Hey! Sam! Connor! Over here!" Ricky said waving his hands in the air so they could spot where we were.

"Hey, how'd you sleep Sam? Anymore noises," Jc smirked, making Connor flush red. I don't even want to know what that's all about.

"I'll tell you later," Jc winked at me, 'reading my thoughts.' So much for not being scarred for life, I cursed.

"I think I'm good," I told him back.

"Nah, I'm still gonna tell you," Jc laughed. "Fine," I gave up, rolling my eyes.

"Can we just go to the beach," Connor interrupted, clearly wanting to change the subject.

"Yeah," I shrugged, grabbing the complimentary towels at the front desk.

The beach wasn't that crowded, everyone was mostly at the amusement park section.

"Looks like a good day for the beach," Connor commented, taking out his camera and snapping a few pictures.

"Oh! How 'bout I take a picture of all of you guys," Connor suggested, already getting us aligned for the photo.

"Okay, everyone hold hands and jump up," Connor said pointing the camera.

"What is this High School Musical?," Trevor laughed, taking Ricky's hand.

"Maybe," Connor sassed. "Just hold hands," Connor pouted.

"Fine," I said, not wanting to make Connor sad.

I took Jc's hand making him tense. 'Well isn't this just great, reminders of the nights at home.' I thought sarcastically.