Chapter 14

A/N: So I decided on Jian fluff instead of Drama ;) Cute pic of them that reminds me of a couple waking up next to each other :))
-----
Dedication: @-CrazyAboutYOU-
Because I'm crazy about you're comments...okay that was a terrible pun ;) ily<3

~Jc's POV~

I was eating cereal at eleven at night, that usually means I can't sleep. After coming back from Lia's I had pretty much tried avoiding Kian and it seemed like he was doing the same. When I was done with my Cheerios I went upstairs and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I had a terrible nightmare, I woke up sweating and needing someone to comfort me. I knew exactly who could make me feel better, Kian.

I made my way toward Kian's room, knocking quietly on his door before entering. "Kian, are you awake?" I whispered.

"Jc what's wrong?" Kian asked in a concerned tone.

"I couldn't sleep again and I was wondering if you know I -I can sleep in here for the night..?" I asked shyly, thinking about the last time I had slept in his bed.

"Oh..yeah, of course..." Kian said pulling up his covers, an indication for me to get in the bed.

"You should really stop having nightmares, it's effecting my sleep as well," Kian teased, lightly pushing me.

"But if I don't have nightmares then I don't get to sleep with you," I said blushing profoundly. Why did I just say that?

No matter how much I denied it I wanted to do this every night. I wanted to hold and cuddle Kian close until we both fell asleep in each others arms.

"Oh," Kian blushed, probably weirded out by my comment.

"I'm kidding," I lied.

"Right, of course you are," Kian sighed somewhat sounding disappointed. That couldn't be it though.

"I can't fall asleep, cuddle me, would you," I laughed, acting like it didn't mean anything to me.

- Kian's POV -

"Cuddle me would you?" Jc had said. I mean if he asked...I could cuddle him without it being weird.

I got closer to him wrapping my arms around him. He nuzzled his head on my chest, probably hearing how fast my heart was beating. Our legs found their way towards each other, entangling.

The only space between us was the one between our lips, that would probably always be the space unless...'No, you can't seriously be that stupid, you're not gay. Jc isn't gay, you're best friends,' My mind would always interfere.

My mind was right though, if I had been stupid enough to kiss him, I would change everything.. 'Sometimes change is good, there's nothing wrong with a small kiss," My heart tried to convinced.

'Sometimes you've got to forget what your mind tells you and listen to your heart," Connor had said.

Maybe Connor was right. If me and Jc are truly best friends then nothing should change between us, 'Except for everything-,' I dismissed my thoughts, if there's anything Jc has taught me it's to live in the moment.

I hadn't realized I'd been staring at Jc this whole time, he probably thinks I'm a creep.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jc smiled looking away.

"You're making me feel self conscious, is there anything on my face?" Jc asked covering his face.

"No, you always look beautiful," I smiled, not realizing what I had said 'till after I said it. Yep, if not before he definitely thinks I'm a creep now.