Chapter 12

A/N: 4 Votes+ Comments for the next chapter <3 thanks for all the reads, every single read/vote/comment makes me REALLY happy :))

~ Jc's POV ~

I woke up feeling a warm body pressed against mine. It took me a minute to remember everything that happened last night. I know I shouldn't say it but I felt something last night. A feeling that I had never experienced with anyone else before, and it felt right, perfect even.

I liked holding Kian, he made me feel complete. The weird thing was when Kian had held my hand it had felt familiar sort of like It had happened before, but I know that wasn't it since I don't ever remember holding his hand... that's when it hit me, the party.

Memories ran through me, I kept trying to grab one that I recognized from the party. I know something had happened that night, if only I remembered exactly what. I needed to hold his hand again, I needed to feel that feeling again. I lay there watching Kian sleep for awhile, thinking that he looked really cute when he opened his mouth slightly, letting quiet little snores come out of his mouth.

I didn't want to be there when Kian woke up, I wouldn't know what to say, especially after last night.

I didn't know what It meant to him, hell I didn't even know what it meant to me.

I scurried out of the room when Kian started to move around. I bumped into JJ on my way out. "Sorry," I said turning toward my room.

"Woah, Whoa, Whoa, come here," JJ said pulling me back to face him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"What happened with you and you know-" JJ said, subtly raising his eyebrow toward Kian's room.

"Wait..NO, NO it's not what you're thinking," I reassured, already feeling the heat at my cheeks.

"Okay, whatever you say Jc," He said before walking away with a smirk on his face. Why would JJ think that, he knows I'm straight. At least I think I am..

I practically ran to my room shutting the door and plopping myself down on my bed. I needed to clear my thoughts from this type of thinking and I knew exactly who could help me with that, Lia.

- Kian's POV -

He left. What was I expecting that he stay, he probably felt uncomfortable and went back to his bed when I had fallen asleep. I got up from my bed, deciding I wouldn't bring up last night to Jc. Not that last night was important I mean friends cuddle all the time right? It was only once and we only did it so Jc wouldn't have nightmares, I guess it worked.

I felt nothing last night. I felt nothing, absolutely nothing. 'stop trying to convince yourself of that' I heard my inner voice tell me. I couldn't avoid these feeling forever but for now I would try, even if that meant being with people-girls I didn't want to be with.

Don't bring it up, I reminded myself before going into the dining room where Jc was.

"Hey," I said sitting across from him at the table.

"Oh hi Kian," Jc said, a hint of hesitation in his voice.

"Wassup? Gonna do anything today," I asked, ignoring the hesitation.

"Um-I think I'm actually gonna go see -um Lia today," Jc responded, a guilty look on his face.

"Oh, that's cool, I hope you have fun," I said trying to act like it didn't hurt.

"Yeah..how 'bout you, what are you gonna do?" Jc asked, curious.

"I actually don't know, maybe hang out with Connor," I told him.

"Cool, tell him I say hi, I think I'm gonna go, talk to you later?" Jc said hurrying out the dining room to his car.

"Yeah of course," I said getting up and heading toward my car as well.

I got to Connor's apartment, he doesn't know I'm coming today so I just hope he doesn't have plans.

I knocked on the door, not to loudly, in fear of disturbing his neighbors.

"BE RIGHT THERE!" I heard Connor shout from inside. I waited another couple minutes before I heard the door unlock.

"You can just leave the mail-KIAN-HI, sorry I thought you were the mailman," Connor laughed.

"It's okay, I'm usually always confused for being the mailman," I said trying to be serious.

"Okay.." Connor said laughing.

"I'm kidding," I laughed going inside Connor's apartment.

"So how was Australia, Troye okay?" I asked.

"Yeah Australia's beautiful as always, and Troye's doing great," Connor smiled, probably at the thought of Troye.

"But what I want to know is what's up with you, showing up at my home, you're usually with Jc," Connor asked, sitting down on his couch, giving me his full attention. This is one of the reasons why I know I can always count on Connor, he has my back, and he's a good listener.

"Oh-well Jc wanted to hang out with Lia so..yeah that's pretty much it, I was bored." I said staring at the floor, not wanting Connor to see the half lie in my eyes.

"So now I'm your side chick," Connor joked.

"I guess," I said laughing with him.

"-um this might be a really random question but how'd you know you were in love with Troye?" I asked curiosity taking over me.

"Oh, that is random, why? Do you think you're in love?" Connor asked happiness filling his eyes.

"I-I don't know, I hope not.." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"Well I'll tell you how I knew I loved Troye, wow I feel like a dad telling his kids how he met their mom or dad. Except don't call me dad..." Connor said laughing.

"Okay fine, just tell the story daddy," I laughed telling him to just start the story while I controlled myself.

After about 3 minutes of me trying to control my laughter and Connor threatening to walk away he started the 'story.'

"Okay well I started developing feelings for him a year after Tyler and him had broken up, but I still hadn't come out yet so yeah fast forward. We started hanging out more and I felt a strong connection with Troye. It was like he knew me best and he would always be there for me no matter what.

I supported him with everything good and he supported me with things like the thirst project and encouraged my ideas. I guess you could say he was my best friend, he still is my best friend,"

"But to really answer you're question I always got butterflies and just the nervous attraction around him, if that makes sense," Connor said chuckling, his cheeks a little pink, he probably felt weird for telling me all this.

"So you just knew," I asked.

"Pretty much, technically there isn't really a way to describe love, but you know when it's the right person, sometimes you just have to forget what your mind is telling you and listen to your heart," Connor said a small smile on his face.

"Oh and Kian," Connor said looking me in the eye.

"Yeah," I asked curious on what else he wanted to tell me.

"When'd you realize you were in love with Jc?"

A/N: Thank you to everyone who reads my story, I'd appreciate any good feedback you guys have. Just comment and I'll try my best to reply back <3 What do you think about Connor knowing... Tronnor in this Chapter though, I made sure to add that Tyler and Troye dated at one point (because I believe they did) for all the Troyler shippers but yeah just remember #shipwhoyouwanttho

Kisses xoxo -A