Chapter 9

A/N: Drunk Jc...

(Remember to give me your feedback in the comments)

~ Jc's POV ~

Everything was a daze, the party was still going on and I could feel the music buzzing against my chest. I wasn't thinking clearly, the last thing I remember is Lia grabbing my second beer bottle from me. It has long since been past my second beer bottle, I stopped counting at five. Well..It's not that I stopped counting It was just really hazy, I couldn't count.

Kian was next to me on the dance floor (our living room) and he was handing me another beer. Kian had just left to go talk to Jenn, I didn't want him to leave with her, I wanted him to be with me. Whatever, two can play that game(not that I have any idea what game this is)

"LIA!" I shouting over the music. "Come dance with me!" I said spotting her in the crowd.

"Ok!" Lia shouted back laughing. Lia rushed over setting down her drink and joining me on the 'dance floor.' "C'mon show me your moves," Lia said throwing her hands around my shoulders.

"I can show you them in the bedroom," I said winking at her, unsure of what I was saying at this point.

"Oh really," Lia smirked.

"Follow me," I said grabbing her hand and taking her up to my room.

"Okay," Lia giggled, a little tipsy. I closed the door, forgetting to lock it.

(Surprise!) Third-Person POV

"I'll be right back Jenn," Kian said heading off to the bathroom upstairs.

"Okay," Jenn said going into the kitchen to talk to Jack.

Kian had specifically told everyone they weren't allowed upstairs, especially in their rooms, but I guess some people didn't get the memo.

Kian sighed washing his hands and then walked over to where the noise was coming from. It was coming from Jc's room, Jc was going to be so pissed when he found out people were doing it on his bed, Kian almost laughed at the thought. He didn't want to just burst in but he didn't want to knock either, that would just be awkward.

"Kiss me harder," the voice coming from inside the room demanded, sounding a lot like Lia. Wait what the hell.. he opened the door, immediately regretting it.

He felt as if his heart had shattered into a million pieces at the sight before him, tears threatening to pour out, though he didn't know why.

Lia was on top of Jc, they were practically sucking each others mouths off.

"Sorry for interrupting," Kian snapped, slamming the door behind him to announce his presence.

Jc looked up, recognizing that voice anywhere. Kian. Jc got up from underneath Lia and ran off after Kian.

"Jc wait! Why do you need to go after him come back!" Lia whined. Jc didn't know why he was going after him, he probably didn't want his friend thinking he was a fuckboy or something.

"KIAN WAIT UP!" Jc shouted, ignoring Lia and catching up to Kian.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT JC..HUH? TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" Kian spat out at him.

Jc was confused he didn't know how to respond. "What's wrong Kian, I didn't do anything to you."

"NO JC NOTHING'S WRONG, I'M FINE, ALWAYS FINE!" Kian yelled louder.

"I was just kissing Lia, why does that bother you so much," Jc asked starting to get pissed off himself.

"You know what, you're right, it doesn't bother me, in fact I don't give two shits about who you decide to fuck. Sorry for interrupting your little make-out session," Kian said rushing over to Jenn.

"Oh you're back Ki-" she was cut off from Kian pushing his lips against hers.

Jc stared not knowing what to do, it felt as if someone had just gotten a knife and stabbed him in the heart with it.

Jc watched as Kian stood there, his lips pressed against Jenn's. A terrible headache hit Jc, he realized that this had brought him back to reality and he had been sobered up for the past 15 minutes.

Kian was still kissing Jenn, only stopping for air. Why did this bother him so much, only minutes before Jc had been doing the same thing with Lia.

Kian felt nothing. No sparks, no love, no nothing. Kian figured if he kissed a girl maybe he could stop feeling these things for a few minutes.

It was like kissing metal, a stale taste, it wasn't that Jenn was a bad kisser, it was just that he didn't feel anything for her.  This wasn't the first time he had kissed a girl and felt nothing. When he had dated Andrea he always tried to feel something he just couldn't. What was wrong with him.

He had seen Jc staring at the corner of his eye and he wanted nothing more than to rush up to Jc and apologize, but for what? He hadn't done anything wrong, if anything Jc should be apologizing to him.

Kian had stopped kissing Jenn giving her a chance to speak.

"Wow okay?.. What was that for?" Jenn asked, confused.

"Just wanted to see something, but I think I'm gonna head off to sleep now," Kian replied going to turn off the music then kicking everyone out.

"Talk to you soon?" Kian asked Jenn who was on her way out the door.

"Yeah.. sure talk to you later Kian, fun party," Jenn said kissing Kian's cheek.

"Byee Lia," Jc said calling from the stairs, where Lia was making her way out the door.

"Bye Jc, it was fun!" Lia winked at Jc, then turned toward Kian making sure he had caught that.

"Bye Kian," Lia said.

"Yeah, bye," Kian said rolling his eyes before practically shutting the door on her.

"Erm- Goodnight Kian," Jc said his voice cracking mid-sentence. Kian pretended not to hear him and rushed up to his room locking the door behind him.

"Okay.." Jc croaked out before shutting his own door and plopping himself on his bed. He didn't care that he was still in his clothes, nothing seemed to matter at the moment.

He couldn't help it when tears started to pour out. He didn't understand why he was crying so much, or why'd he'd cried himself to sleep.

A/N: I changed my Username from @Aimster112 to now @AlwaysLarryxxJian so don't be confused :)

Sorry for the sad chapter :( Drama had to start sooner or later. 4+ Votes or comments and I'll post the next chapter Early :))

Remember VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! Thank You to everyone who already has, ily<3

Kisses xoxo -A