Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry if this is a short chapter, Make sure to read the authors note at the end! :)

~ Jc's POV ~

I woke up with tear streak stains going down my cheek from last night.

The party had been crazy, and I already knew this was going to be one of my worse hangovers yet.

I wasn't looking forward to seeing Kian that morning because of the fight we had last night.

I was still very confused about what had happened between us.

I remembered the fight a little too clearly and a little bit before our fight but my memory was hazy from anything that happened at the beginning of the party.

I slowly got out of bed, changing out of last nights clothes since they were getting to be uncomfortable.

I then walked out of my room praying Kian wasn't in the kitchen and I would just get a bowl of cereal then bring it back to my room. Unfortunately the odds weren't in my favor and I bumped into Kian getting out of the restroom.

"Oh um, sorry," I mumbled before continuing downstairs. Kian followed close behind, probably also getting breakfast.

"So how you feeling?" Kian asked pouring himself a glass of milk.

"Well besides the shit hangover.. still bad, see I got into this weird fight with my best friend and I don't know what to do," I said acting as if Kian was my therapist.

"Oh-," he cleared his throat.

"It was probably a stupid reason, some drunk fight or something like that, you'll forget about it soon," Kian replied catching on with his role as a therapist.

"Oh, but what if it wasn't a stupid reason," I asked him questionably.

"It probably was," Kian insisted.

"And if it wasn't," I pressed.

"IT WAS A STUPID REASON OKAY, LETS JUST GET OVER IT!" Kian said looking me dead in the eye.

We stayed there staring at each other for a few minutes not saying anything, just thinking. Kian's face eventually softened at me, but I didn't like seeing that sad look in his eye that told me he was hiding something, and I could tell it was slowly breaking him.

JJ then walked into the kitchen immediately breaking our trance.

Kian looked away so quick that he knocked over the milk sitting next to him in the process.

This made me laugh uncontrollably, it was clumsy and stupid, but it was Kian and I liked that.

I liked all the imperfect things that made Kian perfect, but I shouldn't say that, especially since Kian would think I was weird if I ever told him this, not to mention it would affect our  friendship a lot.

- Kian's POV -

"Morning guys," JJ said walking into the kitchen. I knocked over the milk making Jc laugh, I liked his laugh and his smile, and his li-

No. Stop. Thinking. This. I forced myself to walk away from Jc's laugh towards the napkins.

"You scared me JJ," I said coming back with the napkins.

"Sorry Kian, but maybe you and Jc shouldn't get lost in each other's eyes and pay more attention," JJ teased.

This caused Jc to stop laughing and I turned away trying to stop the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"I'm kidding..." JJ clarified, eyeing both of us suspiciously.

"Yeah I know," I said, nervously laughing.

"Okay..well I think I'm gonna go back to my room to sleep," Jc said quickly grabbing a banana and hurrying up toward his room.

"Weirdos.." JJ mumbled

"Anyway, I'm gonna go," JJ said walking out of the kitchen to the garage.

I threw away the now soaked in milk napkins and grabbed a pill from our cabinet that supposedly helps for hangovers. I went upstairs with the pill in hand and a glass of water then knocked on Jc's door.

"Um-Jc are you asleep?.. I brought you something." I said waiting for a response.

"It's open," Jc replied back. I opened the door, Jc was on his phone, before looking up at me.

"I brought you this," I said showing him the pill.

"It helps for hangovers," I clarified, giving him the pill and glass of water.

"Thanks," Jc said taking them and setting it aside.

"Well I think that's it, I should let you sleep," I said heading toward the door to leave.

"Wait!" Jc said getting up from the bed and grabbing my hand.

Flashbacks from last night flooded my mind and I let go of his hand maybe a little too harshly. Jc scratched the back of his head, confused, and a slight look of sadness in his eyes.

"Can you stay..?" Jc said looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"Uh..yeah sure..," I said just as confused as he was.

"I just want someone to talk to," Jc said patting the place next to him, an indication for me to sit down.

"Yeah of course, you can talk to me about anything," I said sitting down.

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about last night, I know you're probably mad at me for leaving you all alone to take care of the party, while I was up here with Lia," Jc said, sounding ashamed of himself.

"I told you it's fine, we're cool now," I reassured him, a fake smile plastered across my face.

He didn't know why we had gotten in that fight in the first place, I guess that's for the best.

He thinks its because I had to take care of the party by myself, but in all honesty I didn't care about that.

I was upset because he was upstairs kissing her. I'm never going to tell him any of this of course, he should be happy with whoever, it's not that I care who he dates or anything.

But I knew deep in my heart I cared, maybe a little too much, especially for someone who was just a friend.

A/N: I'm going to try a schedule that consist of uploading on Tuesdays and Thursdays (If the schedule doesn't end up working I'll probably just upload whenever I can/when the number of votes and comments are succeeded:) What'd you think of the chapter? I take good feedback <3 REMEMBER 4 + VOTES OR COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! <3

Kisses xoxo -A