Chapter 33 (Last Chapter)

A/N: so... this is it guys. The final chapter :(
THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE THOUGH, YAY! :) please read A/N at the end.

Also tweaked some of your comments for the story.

I'm sad I wasn't able to put all of you in the story, but here's a dedication :
+Shayla236748888
+LisaxP
+mo_egrier
+HarleyFerguson0
+KristaColegrove
+TamaraKoncz
+MaddisonGuilbert
---

Third Person POV•

Like a rapid wildfire their phones were going off, probably from people freaking out on twitter. They decided to title the video 'we have a secret', maybe not the best title, but they didn't want to make it like everyone else and say 'we're gay..?' or 'coming out' so this was what they stuck with.

"Oh my god, Kian I'm freaking out, I want to check my phone, but I also don't because I'm afraid of what people are saying," Jc admitted, biting his lip nervously.

"I say we don't check our phones, maybe first we can check youtube comments like you requested," Kian said, smiling genuinely at Jc.

"Okay, fine, we can do this," Jc said, taking in a deep breath, convincing himself more than Kian.

"Now?" Kian asked as he logged onto their computer.

"Yeah," Jc nodded, still unsure of his decision.

Kian pulled up YouTube and went to their latest video which already had 700,000 views.

"Wow that's a lot of views for this just being uploaded like 15 minutes ago. Its probably being talked about a lot on twitter. Wouldn't be surprised if it was trending world wide," Kian smiled, shaking his head fondly, he knew if anyone could do that it would be their fans.

Jc gulped at the words 'world wide' because honestly he wasn't sure if he was ready for that. He could barely handle their fanbase knowing.

"Okay I'm gonna start reading the comments," Kian said, snapping Jc out of his thoughts.

"Alright," Jc agreed.

"First one comes from +KatieisKiansPrincess," Kian informed before reading off the comment.

Jc couldn't help but roll his eyes at the username, he was Kian's princess.

+KatieisKiansPrincess says: Guess I gotta change my username now to
( Jc_isKian'sPrincess) lol x
+20 likes

"Okay I like her again," Jc smiled cutely, taking the laptop from Kian and liking the girl's comment.

Kian chuckled lightly, taking the laptop back and reading off the next comment.

+Emila0208 says:
Very proud of you guys 😍❤👍

Jc smiled at Kian then told him to continue.

+noreyluv03 says:
YAYYY JIANN IS REAL!!
+16 likes

"I told you they ship us," Kian laughed, intertwining their hands together and scrolling down to find the next comment with his other hand.

"This one comes from KindofKarina," Kian informed, reading the comment and laughing then showing it to Jc so he could read it.

+Kindofkarina says:
About fucking time!
*starts making Jian edits*
+43 likes

And it was no ones business but his own if he watched those videos later on or not.

He did.

"What does that one mean?" Jc asked as he pointed to another comment.