A Date Not Planed

Hey:) i am putting my A/N at the start to warn you that there is a bit of a make out scene in the chapte but it isnt that bad. I hope you enjoy and please comment:) xx

**********************************************************************

I looked at my clock. It was 5:30. Shit. I only had an hour and a half. I jumped out and went to have a long shower. I blowed dried my hair and walked back into my room. Jenny and I had gone shopping on Wednesday so I had a few new dresses. I chose an aqua strapless dress that went up to my mid-thigh. I teamed it with a black beaded necklace, a black cropped cardigan and charcoal wedges. I went over to my mirror and curled my hair lightly. It hung in big soft curls and I pinned some hair on my right side back with a black flower. I slipped on a big pair of hoop earrings and put on some eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss. I was looking myself over when I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. I quickly grabbed a purse that I put my phone and some spare money in it. I walked quickly out the door and ran into James. He let out a woof whistle, "Umm... Wow Taylor." I shook my head at him and continued down stairs. I was walking down the stairs and I saw Jesse at the door. I stopped and listened to him. "Hello, Carlo. What are you doing here?" he asked confused.
"Um. I'm here to pick Taylor up," I heard Carlo reply. I walked down to the bottom to watch.
"Why?"
"Well, we're going to go out."
"Why?"
"Because I asked her out and she said yes, dude," he said shrugging.
I saw Jesse start shaking with rage. He throw his hand back and I ranto them  and screamed, "Stop!"
He froze in shock. I stood next to Carlo. "What the hell, Jesse!" I yelled.
"You need to calm down, Jesse," Carlo said, calmly.
That did it. Jesse launched his hand forward and I stood in front of Carlo in hope to stop Jesse. But that didn't happen. A slash of pain shot through my jaw and just before I blacked out I saw Jesse's raging face.

"What the hell did you do?!"
"Why did you do that?"
"What happened to Taylor?"
"Is she going to be alright?"
I groaned and everyone shut up. "Taylor?" someone whispered, "Taylor can you hear me?"
I groaned again slowly opening my eyes. I was met with many worried faces. Wow, Dayja-vu much. I nodded my head and began to sit up. Carlo helped me up and I swung my legs over to the floor. Carlo stood up and handed me a glass of water. I chugged it down quickly and placed it ok the table. I caught eyes with a guilty looking Jesse and my previous anger flooded back into me. "Why the hell did you do that?" I yelled, my voice echoing in my head causing me to wince.
He looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you."
I got up and swayed dizzily and clung onto Carlos hand to stable myself. "I don't care that you hit me... okay yeah I kind of do, but I'll get over it. But why did you react like that? You do know that you were about to punch one of your friends if I wasn't there?" I stumbled back, towards the door, pulling Carlo with me. "What happened to you? Because you know what," I continued sadly," I don't even know who you are any more." I walked out the door closing it behind Carlo and I. We got to his car when I stopped. I rested one hand on the car and closed my eyes looking down. I felt like the world was spinning around me. I felt myself wobble and was about to fall over but a hand grabbed me around the waist stabling me. "Woah, easy there. Are you all right?" he asked. I felt him stroke his hand along my jaw and I winced. "Let's take you to my place and we can get some ice." I opened my eyes and he helped me into the car. He walked around to his side and started the car. As he drove he reached one hand over to mine and he interlocked his fingers with mine. I smiled and squeezed his hand. "You look so beautiful," he said turning his head to look at me. I then looked him over. He was wearing a nicely fitted white top with a black jacket over the top with jeans. "You look handsome," I said looking at him. He smiled and turned back to the road. My jaw was throbbing and I had no idea what it looked like. I reached up and touched it wincing, "Darn it, that will leave a mark," I muttered.
Carlo chuckles, "Yeah, sorry about that. I should've stopped him," he frowned. I reached over and smoothed out the wrinkles in between his brows. I felt his face soften before I said, "You didn't do anything wrong. I rather I got hit then you. You didn't do anything wrong." I smiled.
"You didn't either," he protested, "And I said I would make sure you came to no harm and I pick you up for the first time and you get punched," he looked pained.
"Don't worry about it," I said soothingly, "You couldn't have stopped it. No point in dwelling in the past." He gently grabbed my head and guided it down to his shoulder. "Even if it wasn't my fault," he whispered," I'm still sorry."
I smiled. We continued to drive and he rubbed my shoulders. We soon turned into a small drive way in front of a house. The house looked like a large cottage. It had a sloped dark roof with 2 white windows, underneath 2 gable roofs. Carlo walked around to my door and opened it for me. He smiled down at me and offered his hand to me. I took it gratefully and slowly got out of the car. "Your place looks like a ginger bread house," I laughed, "I love it."