He Just Won't Stop

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne

I froze as I saw Adam with his arm around a girl. With Jesse's arm around me he felt my sudden change of posture. He looked at me questionaly as I started to cringe into his chest. He's eyes turned to worry as he saw the fear in my eyes. He gripped by shoulders and bent his head so it was in line with mine. "Tay? What is it?"

As his eyes searched mine all i could see was Adam coming towards me and the guys, with a trumph grin. No, no, no this can't be happening.

"Oh, youre looking smoking tonight, im almost tempted to do it again," I cringed into Jesse,"Thanks for the other night, babe. I had heaps of fun. You mustn't mean as much to them as I thought," he said thoughtfully," anyway, it was my pleasure." He grinned a 100 watt grin before turning away.

All the guys had curious glances as they looked between Adam and I. "What are you talking about?" Jesse said grabbing Adam and turned him around.
Adam looked at me and then the others confused expression. He let out a disbelieving laugh and was about to say something when I cut him off," Let's go guys," I said shakily, grabbing Jesse's hand and trying to pull him away.

"Oh no, no," Adam said amusement in his eyes as he grabbed me around the waist. I jerked away from him as tears welled from fear in my eyes.

"Please, just leave it," I pleaded helplessly to Adam, knowing it was no use. He fed on people's fear, hurt and discomfort.

"That explains it. I was wondering why they hadn't done anything. The big brave Jamison brothers don't know," he mocked then looked at the girls and their confused faces, "And it seems your friends don't know nothing either." He turned back to me. "I have to admit your stronger then I thought. I would of thought you would of told them so I would get a bashing. Why didn't you?" he said curiously while grinning evilly.

My anger over took my fear inside me. "You won't stop will you," I growled, "You have to make sure my life is hell!"
He smirked, "Now your passion comes out."

I scoffed, "This is not passion. This is pure hate."
"Ahh, but hate is a passionate emotion."

"Just leave us alone."
"But remember why I wanted to do it. I thought, as I said before, it was because you didn't mean as much as I thought, but I just found out it's because they don't know."

I felt Jesse grab my wrist and pull me behind him. "What the hell are you talking about?" he asked angrily.
"Well," Adam started but I interupted. "Please don't," I pleaded tear running down my face.
Kiya moved over next to me. "What's going on?" she said gentaly.
I shook my head my eyes glued to Adam, "Please."

He shook his head. A sob escaped my throat, from fear, and Jesse gave me a hug, still keeping his eyes on Adam. "So anyway," Adam said clearing his throat, "Do you want to tell them or shall I?"

I stayed silent, unable to speak. "I guess you want me to tell them." He took a deep breath. "Okay so, it was at the party on Saturday. I found her crying and aparantly her sweet humble boyfriend cheated on her with another girl," he started and I felt Jesse tense next to me as my tears flowed fast as I relived that night, "And so being the gentleman I am, I offer to talk to her somewhere more private. So when we got there we sat on the bed and she just looked so sexy. And a secret just between us, she resisted the whole time but I think she enjoyed it."