The Truth Comes Out

A/N I dedicated this to xBreakeven, for his/ her support recently, eg, voting and commenting. Thanks xx

'Sometimes if you love something, you have to let it go.' (A/N Couldn't find a song so decided a saying. If you have a song that would fit, please inbox me or post it below.)

JESSE'S POV (Continued)

I grinned as my heart swelled. She loved me!! I don't think I have ever been this happy before. I kissed her passionately before I turned her over, tucking her head under my chin. But she turned back around and nuzzled her head in my chest. Kissing it lightly, she wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep. 

Her breathing evened out as I traced her hair. I listen to our heartbeats fill the silent room, and was soon lulled to sleep.  

TAYLOR'S POV 

I felt two arms tightly around my waist as my mind found its way grudgly away from sleep. I really needed to go to the bathroom! I opened my eyes and was graced with Jesse six pack in front of me. I swear I almost drooled. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he unknowingly tighten his grip. Grrr.. I need the bathroom. I looked up at his peaceful face and grinned when an idea popped into my head. I stretched up and kissed his nose. He stirred and I grinned. I then kissed his lips as I trailed my hand down his god like chest. His eyes shot open and he soon kissed me back. It would've lasted longer if I didn't have to go to the toilet so bad! I pulled away and he grinned, "That is by far the best way I have ever woken up." 

I blushed and untangled myself from him, but he didn't let go. "Where are you going?" he asked sadly, and I smiled back softly.  

"I need to go to the bathroom. Get changed and I'll be back," I kissed him quickly and dashed for the bathroom, his light chuckle following me. When I was done, I had a shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel. I looked around then cussed when I realise I had no clothes. I opened the door slightly and peaked trough, to find Jesse sitting on the bed, freshly changed, waiting for me. 

"Jesse," I said slowly and his eyes shot to me. "Can you close your eyes please?"  

He grinned and nodded, following my orders. I dashed out and grabbed a pair of high waisted navy blues shorts and a red tank top. I dash back to the bathroom calling, "You can look now." I changed into my clothes, hung up my towel and walked back in. I couldn't see him in the room but out of nowhere something flung me towards the bed. I looked up and Jesse who was on top of my with a cheeky glint in his eyes. "What are you doing?" I said carefully trying to get away but only to find I was completely stuck under him. His hands went to my stomach and he started to tickle me. I giggled, squealed and wiggled around, trying to get away. 

Then he stopped, hovering above me. His face was coming down closer to mine, but he went passed my lips. He nibbled my earlobe and whispered, "I love you so much and I can't live without you." 

I blushed and pulled his head to mine, answering him with a kiss. I rested my forehead against his and whispered, "I love you too." 

He grinned, so wide it puts the sun to shame. "I'll never get tired of hearing that," he said lovingly.  

I pushed him lightly up, laughing. "I'm sure."  

I got up and held my hand out to him, "Come on, I want breakfast." 

He chuckled, grabbing my hand, and led the way downstairs. He sat me down on a chair and asked from across the counter, "What do you want for breakfast?"