Chapter Six- Big Brothaaaa Approves

Connor opens up the back of our car, revealing about 10 bags from stores he just went to, and probably 5 or 6 bags otherwise.

"CONNOR WHY'D YOU GET SO MUCH STUFF? MY GOD, BRO!" I yell.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about Ricky," he laughs, nudging me.

"Okay." I grin, loving the fact that Connor cares enough to where he'd try and help me out with this. He hands me my suitcases.

"So, Rachel, Ricky likes you. I can already tell." Connor smiles, and laughs a little.

"Really?" I ask, giggling like crazy.

"Rach, you're oblivious if you don't see it."

"I guess I'm oblivious then." Connor nods agreeingly.

"So does my big brother approve?" I ask, nudging him.

"Yes, your big brothaaaa approves. I love Ricky, and I know he'll treat you right."

"Thanks, Connorrrrr!" He laughs.

"Hey, do you guys need help with that stuff?" A light voice behind us asks. We turn around, and see a girl a little shorter than me with brown hair in braids, in a white tank top, jean shorts, and orange flip flops. "I'm Sarah!" She has a big grin on her face.

"Hi Sarah! Yeah, that'd be great." I smile. Connor's still smiling, but not saying anything.

"No problem! I live right next door! Are you Connor Franta? I love your videos!" Connor nods, still grinning.

"Hello? Earth to Connor? A lot of stuff to carry in?" Connor shakes his head and grabs two suitcases and four plastic bags.

"You're strong," Sarah says, laughing.

"Thanks! I work out," he giggles. I walk past them, rolling my eyes. Ricky's leaning against the doorframe, biting his lip.

"Connor's getting his flirt on," I say, laughing.

"GET SOME, CONNOR!" Ricky yells, and Connor turns and rolls his eyes.

"Wow, Ricky, woooow." I laugh. He smiles, and bites his lip again.

"So, Rachie, I feel like I need to talk to you..."

I write short chapters deal with it, okay? I'm enjoying writing this so much, and I hope you're enjoying reading this.

-Rachel =]