Chapter Ten- "But, he's my brother..."

There's a knock at the door, and Ricky and I go answer it. It's JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, and Trevor Moran.
"Hey guys, what's up?" Ricky asks, pulling them all into a group hug.
"Not much, you?" they respond in unison. I laugh, because it's obvious that they set that up.
"Same."
"Hey Rach, what's up?" he asks me, hugging me.
"Nothing really." I laugh. JC walks in and we sit on the couch. Ricky turns on the tv, and puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder.
"So you two, huh?" JC asks, a sly smile creeping onto his face.
"Yep!" Ricky replies, smiling at me.
"Awe, y'all are cute." I look down shyly, smiling.

"So I thought I'd formally introduce you all to this wonderful girl!" Ricky smiles at the camera. "This is Rachel Franta, yes, Connor's sister, and my new girlfriend!" I smile, looking down.
"And this is Ricky Dillon, and you already knew that!" I reply.
"OOOOOOOOH RICKY'S GETTING SOMEEEE!" Sam interjects. All of us laugh,
"Well, that's all the time we have!" Ricky says. We all snap off, and sit down together, happy.
"Where's Connor?" JC asks.
"On a date with some girl, Sarah. She seems really sweet, they're cute," I reply. I text Connor and let him know that the guys are here. He texts me back, saying that he just left with Sarah, and that they're official now.
"GUYS NOT ONLY IS RICKY GETTING SOME SO IS MY BROTHER OHMYGOD THEY'RE OFFICIAL!" I yell happily.
"RICKY'S GETTING SOME?!?!? DAMN, GIRL!" Trevor replies, laughing.
"THAT CAME OUT WRONG!" I yell back, cracking up.

An hour's passed, and Connor still isn't here.
"Ricky?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Connor's not responding to any of my texts and he should've been here a half hour ago. I'm worried."
"Rachie, I'm sure he's fine. His phone probably died."
"Alright," I reply, still unsure.

My phone rings, with an unfamiliar, but local, caller ID. It's probably just Sarah, right?
The news I hear makes me fall to my knees.
I can only manage to sputter out four words.

"B-But, he's my brother."

AHHH CLIFFHANGER!
I MANAGED TO GET ON A COMPUTER HERE, SO HERE YOU GO =] I still don't have my iPad, so I have no Instagram or Kik, SORRRRY =[
LOVE YOOOOU GUYS! :D

-Rachel =]