Chapter Sixteen- "THERE'S A WALRUS IN OUR BATHTUB!"

"Rachie, THERE'S A WALRUS IN OUR BATHTUB!" Ricky yells at me, waking me up.
"What?" I ask, laughing and rubbing my eyes.
"I dunno, I just wanted you to get up." I sigh, and he leans in to kiss me, but I push his face away.
"The walrus ruined the mood, babe." He sighs, smiling and shaking his head.
"Isn't your best friend from home visiting today?" Ricky asks, getting out of bed and yawning.
"SHE IS! OH MY GOD!" I run to my phone and see that she'll be in LA tonight, and needs the address. "RICKY, SHE'LL BE HERE TONIGHT!" I squeal excitedly.

I text her the address and information, and Ricky and I head downstairs, and into the kitchen.
"Babe, did you ever upload your Tuesday video?"
"Yeah, I worked on it on Monday. That reminds me, I wanna upload a video today."
"Okay, any specific reason?"
"It's just that I'm engaged, and you know, I wanna tell people. You make me happier than the walrus was before I kicked him out of our bathtub." We both look at each other and crack up laughing.
"I haven't even gotten my parent's approval!" I reply, laughing.
"Just watch this. Seriously. Just do it." Ricky hands me his computer, and shows a recorded FaceTime conversation with my dad, getting his blessing. I smile and begin to cry, realizing how many lengths he went to for me, and I can't help but love him even more. I sit down on his lap, and he wipes the tears from my face and kisses my nose.
"My dad's only met you once!"
"And he watches your brother and I every week, and loves it."
"Really? Oh my gosh." I laugh, picturing my dad watching our2ndlife and take a bite of Ricky's pancakes.
"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO EAT MY FOOD?" he yells jokingly.
"FIANCEE  RIGHTS, MR. DILLON!" I retort, laughing. I get up and run.
"OH NO YOU DON'T! GIRLFRIEND GET YOUR BUTT BACK OVER HERE!" He gets up, and chases me, catching me almost immediately, due to the fact that he's faster than I am. He pulls my back against him, and his arms wrap around my waist.
"I love you," he whispers.
"I love you too," I reply, as he kisses down my neck, "more than the walrus." He laughs and rests his head on my shoulder.
"Oh, Rachel, what would I do without you?"
"Probably be on YouTube a lot more." He smiles.
"Speaking of YouTube, let's make a video."

"Hey guys! What's up? It's Ricky!" he says joyfully to the camera.
"And I'm Rachel!" I reply.
"So, we just wanted to make this video because we have a very important announcement." He smiles brightly.
"And before any of you think this, even though you probably already have, I'm not pregnant." Ricky covers his mouth with his hand, laughing.
"It's still a big announcement for us, though," Ricky adds.
"Do you want to tell them?" I ask him. He nods excitedly.
"GIRLFRIEND YOU KNOW I WOULD. Rachel and I are engaged," he says joyfully, pulling my hand up to the camera to show my ring to the viewers.

We finish the video and snap off. Almost immediately, we hear the door slam open.
"YOU'RE MARRYING MY LITTLE SISTER?!?!" Connor yells excitedly.
"YESSSSSSS!" Ricky replies happily. Connor walks into the room, with Sarah following, and plops down beside us.
"I'm happy for you guys. Ricky, I know I don't have to warn you of this, but you best be good to her or I'll have your butt on a platter." I laugh.
"Connor, you know me, and you know I will." Ricky smiles and looks at me, kissing my forehead.
"So, you guys bumped butts too?" I ask, laughing.
"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?! WE WERE NEXT DOOR!" Connor yells, shocked.
"Only someone who has can have a smile like that one," Ricky answers, pointing to Sarah.
"Actually, I just guessed. But yeah, Ricky's right, and you went with it." Sarah bursts out laughing.

There's a knock on the door, and Ricky answers it. He walks back in with his sister Hayley.
"Rachel, Ricky, congratulations!" Hayley yells, pulling both of us into a hug.
"Thanks!" I reply, smiling.
"Rachel, because you're becoming part of the family, and marrying my baby brother, I made an appointment at the Saks Fifth Avenue bridal salon in Beverly Hills on Friday!"
"Awe Hayley, we just uploaded the video! How would you have gotten one that quick?" Ricky and Hayley look at each other, and then back at me.
"Rachie, the moment I got your ring, I told Hayley. And that was two weeks ago."
"Awe, honey!" I say, pulling him into a big hug, and kissing him.

Connor and Ricky head out for a guys night, and Sarah, Hayley and I stay in, talking about the wedding, and starting to plan.

AHHHH SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK LIKE ALL DAY
I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE I APPRECIATE IT
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT I PROMISE
WOOOO
LOVE YOOOOU =]
-Rachel ;D