Chapter Twenty-Three- "That required a five-thirty a.m. wake up time why?"

*A/N- Two weeks have passed, but they're back at the hotel because Connor and Sarah are, well, LOUD.*

"Rachel. Wake up, baby." Ricky's breath feels warm against my ear.
"Hmm?" I blink open my eyes as Ricky trails soft kisses down my neck.
"Guess what I found out?" he mumbles against my neck.
"Not that I'm pregnant, right? I'd have to know first, actually."
"No, but your brother put our first dance up on his channel, and everyone thinks it's adorable."
"Why couldn't that have waited?" I mutter, drifting back off to sleep.
"Because I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice, darling."
"Awe babe, you're cute, but I'm tired."
"Trust me, I understand." His lips meet my cheek gently.
"Babe, why are you all lovey-dovey kissy today?" I ask, giggling, and nuzzling into his chest.
"Because, first of all, you're my wife now, which automatically makes me all lovey-dovey. Secondly, I want you to get up! I will blast 'Starships' if you don't!" he sighs, laughing.
"Why do you want me awake so badly?" I question, sitting up and rubbing my head. "What time is it?"
"It's five-thirty in the morning, darling."
"Why'd you wake me up this early?" I whine. I am not a morning person.
"Because I have a surprise for you."
"Okay. And that required a five-thirty a.m. wake up time why?" I ask, yawning. He shrugs, and I drag myself out of bed, pulling on pajama pants and a sweatshirt. "If you expect me to get any more dressed up than this, you're mental."
"Babe, I really honestly don't give a crap."

He takes my hand, and we go down the elevator, and into the lobby.
"First off hun, I'm getting you some food." We sit down on a couch in the deserted lobby. A lady with a cart comes out, complete with french toast, scrambled eggs, and pancakes drenched in maple syrup.
"Thanks!" I say to the girl. She smiles and nods, handing us our plates and pulling the cart away.
"Did you set that up too?" I ask, smiling. He nods. "You set up a lot, don't you?" He shrugs, grinning, and hands me an envelope that's pretty much bursting.
"Open it!" he says excitedly. I open it, and first get out a little piece of paper that reads 'Play the first song on the album open on your phone.'
"Did you go onto my phone or something while I was asleep?" I ask him, smiling.
"Rachie, I'm a sneaky man." I laugh and open my music on my phone, and Coldplay's 'Mylo Xyloto' is open, and it's scrolled up so the song 'Paradise' is the first one open.
"Paradise?" I ask, laughing, and playing it.
"Just keep going!" Ricky smiles, pulling me onto his lap. I get a big packet that has a piece of torn paper taped on it.
'Rachie,
you said you wanted your honeymoon to be in paradise, so I came as close as I could =] I love you, and I hope you love this honeymoon as much as I do.
-Ricky ;D"
I take the piece of paper off of the packet, and in big bold letters the words 'Sandals Honeymoon in the Fiji Islands' is printed on the paper.
"RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I scream, laughing, and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him. "How did you afford this?"
"All of the O2L guys chipped in! We're one big family. You married me, you pretty much married all of them."
"I married my brother?" I laugh.
"No. That's creepy. Just don't even go there, girl," he snaps in between each word.
"When do we go?" Ricky pulls out his phone.
"In about two hours."
"WHATTTTTT? I DIDN'T EVEN PACK!" I sigh. He pulls out a suitcase.
"Rachie, all of our stuff is out of the room, and when we packed, I packed a bunch of your stuff into my suitcase, so you have enough. More than enough, actually."
"Awe, hun! I love you so much!" I kiss him, smiling.

We head to the airport, get some coffee and Taco Bell, and board the plane. I almost immediately fall asleep on Ricky.

I wake up with still three hours left on the plane ride.
"I slept for eight hours?" I ask Ricky, shocked.
"You did. And you were adorable for every second of it. By the way, it'll be about one in the afternoon when we get there, because the flight's eleven hours, and we left at eight a.m., and there's a nineteen hour time difference-" I cut him off.
"Babe, thanks. Sorry, I just woke up, I can barely remember my own name." He laughs.
"Well, it's Rachel Dillon now. Never forget that."
"Oh, trust me, I won't." I smile, resting my head back on his shoulder.

We arrive in Fiji an hour ahead of schedule, and get a small navy blue rental car, and drive to the hotel. Ricky plugs in his phone, and blasts 'Popular Song.' Of course, being the people that we are, we have to sing louder than the radio, so we're practically screaming it as we drive down the road.

We arrive at the hotel, which is right on the beach, and realize that we have a whole floor to ourself, because that's how they set up the houses. There's a big basket of chocolates on the white bed, which is covered in rose petals.
'Welcome to Fiji, Rachel and Ricky! We thought we'd start off your week sweetly, with some chocolates and other sweets! If you have any concerns, questions, or need help, don't hesitate to call the number on the desk. Have an awesome honeymoon!
-The Sandals Staff, and the citizens of Fiji'
"Awe, that's nice of them!" Ricky says, smiling.
"It is!" My stomach feels kind of queasy, but I shake it off, because long flights always do that to me. Well, sometimes they do. Actually, they never have. I've never been on a ten hour flight before though, so it's probably nothing.
"Rachie, let's go swimming!" Ricky says cheerfully. To be honest, I'm actually ridiculously exhausted, but I really want to swim with him, so I get changed into my bikini.

Ricky and I swim for about two hours, and then come back in, kissing.
"Rachie, this'll be an awesome week."
"You know it!" I agree, but my nausea hasn't subsided at all. If anything, I swear it's gotten worse.

Wait.

WAIT.

WAIT.

No. I can't be. This can't be happening. No. Well, could I? It's been about two weeks since the wedding, and I've been feeling a bit screwed up since. I could swear that was just post-wedding exhaustion, right? Everyone feels like poop after their wedding, right?

The rest of the day passes, but my head is still buzzing with this revelation. Ricky finishes his pizza, and then I decide to tell him.
"Ricky?" I ask, gulping.
"Yeah? Are you okay?" he replies, his face turning from pure childlike innocence to old and wise concern.
"I-I think I might be-"
"WAIT, WHAT?" he asks, cutting me off, realizing what I'm saying.
"Yeah..."
"THAT'S GREAT!" he screams, practically jumping out of his chair and hugging me from the back.
"You're really happy? I thought you'd be upset!" I reply, smiling.
"No, not at all! A little Ricky or Rachel? I'd love that!" he smiles. "To be honest, I brought a test, just in case anything were to happen."
"Gimme!" I laugh.
"Now, Rachel, patience is a virtue." He smirks, going for his suitcase. He unzips the front pocket, and tosses me a white stick. I walk to our bathroom, and hear him by the door.
"Ricky, CON YOU NOT?" I ask, laughing, referencing my brother.
"What?"
"I don't like when people can hear me doing my business!"
"Okay!" he laughs, and I hear him walking back to the kitchen.

I take off the packaging, and read the instructions. I do what I need to, and leave, having to wait five minutes for results. I grab the test off of the toilet, and Ricky and I decide to both look at it at the same time.
"One, two, three!" Ricky yells. We both look at it, and our jaws drop.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK GUYS! PREDICTABLE I KNOW BUT WHATEVER
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO'S READ THIS
IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HEARING THE RACHEL/RICKY STORY, CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL! I'LL POST IT IN A FEW HOURS AT MOST =]
AND THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IS POPULAR SONG! CHECK IT OUT! IT ACTUALLY IS RICKY DILLON'S FAVORITE SONG HAHA AND MINE TOO =]
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR READING!
-Rachel ;D