Chapter Eleven- "It'll all be okay, I promise."

My head falls to my hands, and I cry. Ricky runs over, and hugs me.
"What's wrong, sweetheart?" he asks, lifting my head up. His brown eyes look deeply into mine, very concerned.
"Connor's...in the hospital..." I stutter between breaths. Everyone's jaws drop.
"What happened? Oh my god..." Ricky asks, freaking out.
"Car accident. Ricky, we need to get to the hospital."
"Yeah, we really do..."
Ricky drives like a maniac to the hospital. And we dart into the emergency room. I see Sarah sitting there, crying.
"What happened?" I ask, running up to the distraught girl.
"It's a blur. All I remember is that I was untouched, but the driver's side got hit pretty hard."
"Oh my god. I'm so glad you're okay, though. Did they say when we'd be able to go see him?"
"Apparently a doctor's checking him out. When the doctor comes out, we can go see him."

As if on cue, a tall man, in a white doctor's jacket, walks out with a clipboard.
"Whoever's here for Connor Franta, come here," he yells, across the overcrowded waiting room. A few girls begin freaking out, realizing that Connor's staying here.
"I'm gonna go talk to those girls. They're obviously o2l fans, so I should go cheer them up," JC says, smiling.
"Okay," Kian replies. JC walks away, and the doctor begins talking.
"Connor got hit pretty hard, but luckily he's only leaving with a broken leg. He'll be perfectly fine, but we need him here for monitoring overnight, just in case. Would you like to go see him?" the doctor asks.
"Yes, please." I reply.

Connor's head is wrapped and his leg is in a splint. I tear up, hating to see him in such bad condition. He's such a great guy; I don't understand why this needed to happen.
"Hey, you guys!" Connor shrieks, with a huge smile on his face.
"Connor!" I yell, hugging him gently.
"Hey, Rach!" We all talk to Connor for a little while and film some, until the doctor tells us we have to go.

Ricky opens the door in front of me, and I fall onto the couch, crying.
"Rachie, what's wrong? Connor's gonna be fine!" Ricky says, rubbing my back.
"I know, but I feel like bad things always happen to good people, and I really don't understand why. And the thing is, you're a good person, and I feel like I'm gonna screw everything up between us, and I'm scared. Ricky, I don't want to lose you." I begin to cry, and he hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.
"Rachel, you're stuck with me. The only way you're getting out of this relationship is if you're a man, and I'm pretty sure you're not." I laugh and wipe tears out of my eyes.
"Really? Ricky, we've only been dating for a day and a half. How do you know this?"
"Because I've known you and Connor for quite a while, and I've been FaceTiming and Skyping both of you long enough to know how great of people you are, and there's nothing in the world that could make me ever hate you, and Rachel, I think I love you, but I don't wanna be that guy that says that way too early, but you know what? It's true. I think I do love you."
"Really?"
"Rachie, I fall more in love with you every second."
"Oh Ricky, I love you too!" I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He pulls my face up to his, and kisses me, but this kiss is different. It seems like he's holding nothing back, like there's nowhere in the world he'd rather be. He pulls away, but our foreheads remain touching. His eyes look into mine, gleaming.
"Rachel, I do love you."
"I love you too."

AHHHH WOOOOTWOOOT NEW CHAPTER =]
I HATE THAT THEY'VE ONLY BEEN DATING FOR LIKE A DAY BUT UGH THIS WAS A GOOD TIME FOR THEM TO SAY IT THE MOOD WAS RIGHT DON'T JUDGE MKAY
i love everyone who's reading this so much okay :D

-Rachel =]