Chapter Seventeen- "I can't believe I'm planning my wedding."

"EMILY!" I answer the door, pulling my best friend into a big hug.
"RACHEL!" she shouts. hugging me back. I'm glad to see my best friend who I haven't seen in a while.
"How are you?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.
"I'm good, how are you, Mrs. Dillon?" she asks jokingly.
"I wasn't sure if you already knew! I'm great!" I reply, laughing.
"Wait, are you seriously married to Ricky?" she asks, surprised.
"No, but we are engaged!" I laugh.
"Oh, congrats, Rach!" she replies, hugging me again. I walk her into the kitchen, where Sarah and Hayley are already sitting.
"Thanks! Emily, I want you to meet Hayley, Ricky's older sister, and Sarah, Connor's girlfriend!"
"Hi!" Sarah says cheerfully, hugging her.
"What's up?" Hayley asks, hugging her too.
"Not much, but the flight from Minnesota was long." She sighs. "What are you guys up to?"
"We're helping Rachel with her wedding planning!" Sarah replies, smiling.
"Then I guess I came at a good time!" Emily replies, laughing.
"Okay, so you're really liking Descanso Gardens?" Hayley asks me, pointing to a picture on the table of the gardens.
"Yeah! I mean, it's absolutely gorgeous! Obviously, Ricky'll have to approve, but I love it." I reply, smiling.
"That's funny, because Ricky and I went there last year, and we both thought it was gorgeous. He'll approve, don't worry." Hayley smiles.

We all look at a couple of dresses and photographers.
"Man, I can't believe I'm planning my wedding." I sigh happily.
"I can't believe I'm planning my baby brother's wedding!" Hayley replies, smiling.
"Rachel, I can't believe you're getting married! I've known you forever, and it really shows how old we're getting." Emily begins to tear up.
"Awe, Emily. How's that Nick kid doing?" I ask, remembering her boyfriend back home.
"He's good! We're still going strong!" she replies, smiling.
"Okay, I know we're all thinking it, and none of you are saying it because I'm his sister, but what's it like with Ricky? You know what I mean," Hayley says, laughing.
"Yeah, I actually was. Seriously!" Sarah adds.
"I didn't even know you guys did it! Man, I'm behind!" Emily replies, sighing.
"But really, how is it?" Sarah brings the conversation back to the topic. and all of their eyes focus in on me.
"Do you really want to know? I mean, he's your brother." I say to Hayley, laughing.
"Yeah!" she replies, and I laugh.
"He's pretty good, I guess. I mean, he's my only one, so..."
"Ricky's your first? What about that Josh kid you dated?" Emily asks.
"Yeah, we never did, we just made out. Apparently I'm his first too."
"AWWWWW!" all three of them say in unison.
"How's my brother?" I ask Sarah, laughing.
"He's greaaat."
"Is he your first?" I ask curiously.
"Yeaaaaah," she replies, giggling.
"Awe."

The door opens, slamming against the wall.
"Honey, I'm home!" Ricky yells. I can hear the smile in his voice. Connor and Ricky walk into the kitchen, smiling. I stand up to hug Ricky, and he kisses my hair.
"I'm taking your chair," Ricky says, laughing.
"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY CHAIR?" I ask, laughing.
"FIANCEE RIGHTS, MRS. DILLON!" I laugh, sit on him, and look him in the eye.
"Mrs. Dillon? Awe, hun!" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, giggling. "By the way, Emily, this is Ricky."
"I figured," she laughs.
"Did you get my text?" Connor asks, hugging Emily.
"Yeah, thanks." They laugh.
"What was it?" I ask, curious.
"Do you really want to know?" Connor asks.
"Yeah, actually." I laugh.
"Make sure you bring music because you're gonna need it with all the noise Rachel and Ricky make at night," Emily reads. I lean into Ricky's shoulder, and crack up, as does he.
"You'll actually have the room that was supposed to be mine," I add, still laughing.
"Oh god." Emily sighs.
"Don't worry, everything's done in my room!" Ricky adds, laughing.
"Although there are condoms in the drawer!" I acknowledge, and Ricky and I burst out laughing, thinking back to the first day when we found them.
"Why?" Hayley asks.
"They're not mine, they were there," Ricky sputters out between laughs.
"Sureeeeee," Connor laughs.
"Whatever. We're heading upstairs," Ricky says, grabbing my waist.

SHORT CHAPTAAAAAH I KNOW BUT I'LL POSSIBLY WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHTTTTT =]
IF YOU CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK IT'S DESCANSO GARDENS AND ITS GAWGEOUS
I LOVE YOOOOOU
-Rachel ;D