Chapter Nine- "Unlike my brother, I'm not a bottomless pit."

I wake up on the couch with Ricky's hand still in mine and his other hand running through my hair. I blink a few times, and look up at him, to see him smiling at me.
"How long have you been awake, hun?" I ask, laughing.
"Long enough to see how cute you are when you're asleep."
"Awe, Ricky!" I giggle. "Really though, I'm curious."
"About ten minutes, actually."
"Oh, okay. I'm hungry, Ricky, but I don't wanna move."
"I'll cook you breakfast!" He smiles. "I love cooking!"
"But Ricky, everything's perfect with you right here." He smiles brightly. "And I wanna cook breakfast!"
"Whoever gets there first!" Ricky yells. I yank the blanket off of my back, and run to the kitchen, with Ricky straggling behind.
"I win!" I shout.
"You were on top of me! You had an advantage! GIRLFRIEND, THIS AIN'T FAIR!" Ricky retorts.
"Oh, just be glad you're getting free food, like a NORMAL boyfriend."
"Do I seem normal in any way to you?" he asks. I shrug, laughing.
"How about I cook the eggs, and you make the pancakes?" I ask. I find it adorable that he wants to cook and help out. I don't know, in my opinion, guys that can cook are more attractive.
"YESSSSS, YAAAAY!" Ricky smiles, and hugs me, kissing my forehead.

Connor walks in, rubbing one of his eyes and yawning.
"Guys, how are you awake and shouting at eight-thirty in the morning on a Monday?" Connor asks. Ricky and I look at each other and shrug.
"And Ricky, why are you shirtless?" Connor glances at me, and then looks back at him, "or do I not want to know?" Connor gives Ricky a look that says 'did you two fool around?'
"CONNOR, YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT SHIRTS ARE RESTRICTIVE," Ricky yells at Connor with sass.
"Alrighty, Ricky, alrighty."
"Hey Connor, isn't it your day to post a video?" I ask.
"Why do you think we filmed that video on the plane?"
"Oh, okay. Do you want some breakfast?"
"Sure, why not?"

Ricky and I make and eat breakfast with Connor. He goes upstairs and changes.
"I'm going to hang out with Sarah. Don't forget that the guys are coming over, Ricky! Well, I'm leaving! Bye Ricky! Love you, Rach!" I hear the door open and slam shut behind him. I turn and see Ricky on his phone, texting someone.
"Are you texting Connor because he loves me and not you?" I ask, jokingly.
"Yeah, I actually am."  He turns and looks at me, shocked. "How did you know that?"
"That's what I would've done!" I laugh.
"Come here," Ricky says, motioning his arms toward himself. He pulls me into a big bear hug and kisses my cheek, and sits down, pulling me onto his lap.
"So what time are the guys coming over?" I ask curiously.
"Not until two, as far as I know."
"How long does Connor plan on being out with Sarah?"
"Apparently a long time, since he felt a need to warn us that the guys are coming over at two and it's only nine in the a.m."
"Good point." I rest my head on Ricky's shoulder, and sit there with him like that for a few minutes. I reach and grab my iPad off of the counter, and see a bunch of instagram and twitter notifications.
"Babe?" I ask, looking over at Ricky.
"Yeah, sweetie?" he replies.
"What did you do?"
"What do you mean?" he asks, laughing. I point to my iPad, that's still continually lighting up with new notifications.
"I kinda sorta mighta posted on twitter that we're dating now..." he says, biting his lip.
"What about instagram?"
"Yeah, I mighta posted a picture of you asleep on me..." I laugh.
"Oh, Ricky." I sigh, smiling.
"What?" he smiles.
"You're just the cutest."
"Awe, sweetie, that's you!"
"No, it's you!" I reply. He smiles and shakes his head, and I kiss his nose.
"Wanna take some ratchet early morning selfies?" Ricky asks excitedly, smiling brightly.
"Sure, why not?" I look like poop this morning, but hey, pictures with Ricky? Why argue?
We take some weird-ass pictures, and he posts a couple, as do I. My phone vibrates, and I read the text. It's from one of my best friends back home, Emily.

From: Emilehhhh

RACHEL YOU'RE BROTHER'S CONNOR FRANTA AND NOW YOU'RE DATING RICKY DILLON
#JEALOUSY

Recieved:  Monday, June 3rd, 2013, 9:04 am

I text her back, laughing.

To: Emilehhhh

EMILEH YES THAT IS ALL TRUE BUT HEY YOU HAVE THE NUMBERS OF ALL THE O2L GUYS THANKS TO CONNOR AND I AND THATS BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE HAVE
#YOURESTILLSOMEWHATWINNING

Sent: Monday, June 3rd, 2013, 9:05 am

"Rachie, your friend Emily just texted me to tell you that apparently you're a lucky little butt," Ricky reads, laughing.
"I was just texting her," I reply, laughing. "She's angry because I'm dating Ricky Dillon and my brother's Connor Franta and I'm taking all of the guys away. Does it even look like Connor's anywhere in this vicinity?" I ask.
"No," Ricky chuckles. "And it's not you're fault that you were born into a Frantastic family and that you're just a likable person, so I'd actually want to date you."
"Awe, you ain't so bad yourself." I pinch his cheek. We hear a knock on the door, and Ricky and I race to get it. A girl about my height, maybe a tad taller, with brown hair and blue eyes is at the door.
"Hey, Hayley!" Ricky hugs the girl, smiling.
"Hey, Ricky! And you must be Rachel!" she says, smiling. "I'm Ricky's sister, Hayley!"
"Oh, hey!" I reply, happily. "I didn't know you lived so close!"
"Yup, right next door! We got beachhouses beside each other."
"Nice! We just had breakfast, do you want some?" I ask, smiling.
"Unlike my brother, I'm not a bottomless pit. I'm good, thanks." She smiles sweetly. I laugh, turning to Ricky.
"It's true." He shrugs. "Come on in, sis!"

"So you two, huh?" Hayley asks, laughing.
"Yup!" Ricky smiles brightly. I can't help but smile, knowing that he's that happy to be with me.
"I should've guessed you'd end up with Connor's sister."
"What do you mean?" I ask, smiling.
"Ricky and Connor are extremely close, and you're a female Franta, so I ship it." We all burst out into  laughter.
"Thanks, sis!" Ricky sputters out in between laughs.
"You're welcome! I actually have work today, but I wanted to drop in on the lovely couple."
"Awe, thanks! You're sweet," I reply happily.
"No problem! Here's my phone number if you ever need anything!" Hayley hands me a small piece of torn paper with her phone number scrawled on it.
"Thanks! It was great meeting you!" I smile and hug her.
"You too! See ya, Rick!" Hayley yells, walking toward the door.
"MY NAME'S NOT RICK!" Ricky yells, imitating Patrick from SpongeBob. We laugh and Hayley heads out.
"Your sister seems really nice!" I say to Ricky, smiling.
"She's great," he replies, smiling. He pulls me in close, and kisses in my hair.

I like this chapter =] Hayley's one of my friends, so I used her as Ricky's sister. We'll see more of her later ;D But yeah, I'm liking it so far, and I hope you are!

And PLEASE don't hate me, but I'll be in New York until Tuesday, so I probably won't be able to write until then. I'M SORRY, BUT DON'T BE ANGRYYYY! I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER LAST NIGHT WORKING ON THIS SO YOU PEOPLE COULD HAVE A CHAPTER BEFORE I LEAVE YOU NEEDY BUTTFACES OKAY

love you =]

-Rachel =]