Chapter Fifteen- "Not right now, and not for a while, but sometime."

I wake up after the best sleep I've had in a long time. Ricky's laying beside me, running his hands through my hair.
"Yesterday was the best day I've had in a long time," I sigh, smiling.
"I most definitely agree with that." He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

We put on clothes, and he grabs my hand and walks with me downstairs, where we see Sarah and Connor in the kitchen, kissing.
"GUYS, GET A ROOM!" Ricky yells, laughing.
"YOU GUYS DID ENOUGH IN A ROOM YESTERDAY FOR ALL OF US FOR THE YEAR!" Connor retorts, and Sarah almost chokes on her orange juice. Ricky and I turn and look at each other, then back at Connor and Sarah, and then back at each other.
"You know?" I say, trying to act casual, and failing. Connor walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.
"You know, you've never been a quiet girl, and that goes for you everywhere." Ricky covers his mouth to keep from laughing loudly.
"You're also both extremely hyper, which doesn't help," Sarah adds. I look at Ricky, and we shrug.
"Wait, was she here too?" Ricky asks.
"Yeah. IMAGINE HOW WELCOMED SHE FELT WHEN ON HER FIRST NIGHT SHE HEARD YOU TWO BUMPING BUTTS ACROSS THE HALL!" Connor yells.
"Bumping butts?" I ask, hunched over, laughing.
"That's what he said," Ricky replies, in the same position as me. Connor sighs.
"Guys, we're going out for the day. If you want to do anything like last night, we'd prefer you do it before we get back at 10. We might not even come back, and stay at her place after last night. Don't worry. Bye, love you guys!" He waves, and walks out the door.

"Usually I'd think that's embarrassing, but it's Connor, so it's really not," I add.
"That's what I'm thinking!" Ricky agrees, smiling.
"So what do you want to do today?" Ricky asks.
"Just chill, I think."
We pop in a movie, and I fall asleep on his chest.

I wake up and check the time and realize Ricky had fallen asleep too, because it's already six. I move, and it wakes him.

"Hey hun! What time is it?" he asks, yawning.
"Six. At night."
"What? Already? Wow, we were tired."
"Yeah, just a little," I reply sarcastically.
"So what do you wanna do now?" he asks, smiling.
"I brought my guitar, and I really wanna show you a song that I finished before I got here, you wanna hear it?" I question excitedly.
"Yeah, of course!" He smiles, and his eyes sparkle.

I bring down my old sand-colored guitar, and plop down beside Ricky, who has moved over to the outdoor porch swing.
"This song you actually played for me last night, it's 'Marry Me.'" He smiles.
"I actually chose that because it happens to be one of my favorite songs." I laugh, and look at him.
"Really?"
"Yeah." He pulls me onto his lap, and kisses my forehead. I start playing the chord progression for it. Ricky tears up, and puts me down on the swing, and sits beside me, singing along. He runs inside, yelling at me to keep going, so I do. Not even a second later, he's back.
"Marry me," Ricky sings with me, getting down onto one knee. I start laughing, because he's kidding.
"Say you will." Ricky pulls a small, velvet box out of his pocket, and opens it, revealing an amazing silver diamond and turquoise ring. I play the last chord and begin to tear up.
"Rachel, I know we've only been dating for a month, but I've known you for 3 years, and maybe it's not right now, and not for a while, but sometime. Last night I realized that you're the person I'm in love with. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe we'll wait some for the wedding, I don't care, but I want you to be the bride at it, and I want to be the groom. Marry me?" he asks, his eyes alight and smiling. I nod, crying, which I feel is contradictory to my unbelievable level of happiness. He hugs me and spins me around, and then puts me down, sliding the ring onto my left ring finger, smiling.

AHHHHH YAY I WAS THINKING OF THIS FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS
BAM HERE IT IS =]
LOVEEEE EVERY ONE OF YOOOOU <3
-Rachel ;D